There’s good news! United Kingdom Scholarships at the University of Winchester are currently open.
We will go through the details of this scholarship programme, its perks, and the application process step by step in this article.
International students can apply for this Scholarships, which are partially financed scholarships. These scholarships are available for both undergraduate and graduate students. These Scholarships grant a maximum reduction in tuition fees of £1,000 each year.
- UNK Latest Loper Scholarships, USA 2023
- LSU Undergraduate Scholarships, USA 2023
- University of New Mexico Latest Undergraduate Scholarships, USA 2023
- U Southampton Scholarships, UK 2023
- UM Berdie and Irvin Scholarships, Canada 2023
- TU Munich Scholarships, Germany 2022-2023
- Albany University Fellowships, USA 2023
- UTexas Undergraduate Scholarships, USA 2023
International students can apply for scholarships to study at the University of Winchester in the United Kingdom for their undergraduate and graduate degrees. All International (non-EU) students applying to a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate taught programme at the University are eligible for the International Students Scholarship.
For international students, Winchester provides a safe and welcoming environment.
The University is a public research university in the English county of Hampshire. The university has roots dating back to 1840, but it was founded in 2005.
University is a member of The Cathedrals Group (officially the Council of Church Universities and Colleges or CCUC), a UK-based association of universities and university colleges.
The university holds its graduation ceremonies in Winchester Cathedral every year.
Graduates of the University of Winchester may use the post-nominals Winton., which derive from the Latin Wintoniensis, which means “of Winchester.”
The main University Campus, King Alfred, is close to Winchester’s city centre. Some of the buildings on this campus bear the names of former employees or governors. The Tom Atkinson and Herbert Jarman buildings are named after former members of staff, while the Kenneth Kettle and Fred Wheeler buildings are named after long-serving Governors. Others are named after Anglo-Saxon saints, including St.
Alphege, St. Edburga, St. Grimbald, St. Swithun, and St. Elizabeth’s. The library is named after a former principal, Martial Rose. A short distance away, at the West Downs site, is a subsidiary campus that houses the Winchester Business School.
- Level of Study: Undergraduate, Masters
- Institution(s): University of Winchester
- Study in: UK
- Program Period: Depends on the chosen degree.
- Deadline: July 30, 2022 for International students scholarship. August 31, 2022 for International taught masters scholarship.
Opportunity Focus Areas
- American studies
- Animal welfare
- Childhood and youth
- Creative writing
- Cyber security
- Digital design
- Digital media
- Education studies
- English language
- English literature
- Information technology
- Liberal arts
- Media and communication
- Musical theatre
- Performing arts
- Social work
- Value studies
Winchester International Scholarships are of two types:
International students scholarship: The Scholarships constitute a reduction in tuition fees of no more than £1,000 per annum.
International taught masters scholarship: The total value of the scholarship is £1,000.
Eligibility Criteria for Winchester International Scholarship
To qualify for Winchester International Scholarship, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All World Countries.
- The International students scholarship is available to all International (non EU) students applying for a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate taught programme at the University.
- Only applicants applying for full-time programmes at Undergraduate or Taught Postgraduate Level are eligible. Applicants for ELTSU programmes (including the International Foundation Programme and the Certificate in English for International Students) are not eligible.
- ENGLISH LANGUAGE REQUIREMENTS For undergraduate study:
- IELTS with a score of 6.0 overall including at least 5.5 in the writing element.
- TOEFL iBT with a score of 60 overall including at least 18 in the writing elemen
- ENGLISH LANGUAGE REQUIREMENTS For postgraduate taught study:
- IELTS with a score of 6.5 overall including at least 5.5 in the writing element.
- TOEFL iBT with a score of 79 overall including at least 18 in the writing element
How to Apply for Winchester International Scholarship?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for Winchester International Scholarships:
- Please complete the International Scholarship Application Form and return to [email protected]
- Academic qualification
- Work experiences
- Personal statement
- A copy of the main page of your passport and any previous UK visa stamps
- Evidence of your English Language skills if applicable (e.g. IELTS – view the full list of all accepted tests)
To know more about Winchester International Scholarships, please visit Official Website.