Continue your studies in Australia. There’s good news! Scholarships for the University President are now open.
We will go through the details of this scholarship programme, its benefits, and the application process step by step in this article.
International students can apply for the University President’s Scholarships 2022-2023, which are fully financed scholarships. These scholarships are available at the University of South Australia for master’s and doctoral studies. These scholarships will cover tuition as well as a stipend of at least $28,597 each year.
- A*STAR PhD Graduate Awards, Singapore-2022
- Queensland Univ Scholarships, Australia-2022
- Leiden University Scholarships, Netherland-2022
- Australian Museum Postgraduate Award-2022
- Newcastle University PhD Scholarships, UK-2022
- Latest Yale University Scholarships, USA-2022
- Barcelona Latest Masters Scholarship,Spain-2022
- Copenhagen University Scholarship, Denmark-2022
These scholarships are given out based on academic achievement. All people who accept offers from the University of South Australia for the RTP International scholarship or the UniSA President’s scholarship are subject to these Scholarship Benefits and Conditions – International Research Degree Students (PDF file, 408 kb). The UPS scholarship’s benefits and terms will be communicated with the scholarship offer, and you should carefully study them before signing the application form.
More About University of South Australia
The University of South Australia (UniSA) is an Australian public research university located in the state of South Australia. With approximately 32,000 students, it is the largest university in South Australia and a founding member of the Australian Technology Network of universities.
The South Australian Institute of Technology and the South Australian College of Advanced Education merged to form the university in its current form in 1991. The Hon Mike Rann MP, Minister of Employment and Further Education, introduced legislation to establish and name the new University of South Australia. The original mission of the University, according to its Act, was “to preserve, extend, and disseminate knowledge through teaching, research, scholarship, and consultancy, and to provide educational programmes that will enhance the diverse cultural life of the wider community.”
UniSA is one of the world’s top newer universities, having been named to the Quacarelli Symonds (QS) World University Ranking and Times Higher Education’s list of the World’s Top 50 Under 50. It has two campuses in Adelaide’s city centre, two in Adelaide’s metropolitan area, and two in South Australia’s regional areas.
- Level of Study: Masters, PhD
- Institution(s): University of South Australia
- Study in: Australia
- Opportunity Focus Areas: Click here to find all the available programs.
- Deadline: August 31, 2022
University President’s scholarships (UPS) provide the recipient with the following benefits:
- Tuition fees plus a living allowance of at least $28,597 per annum.
- A UPS will cover tuition fees and Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC). The living allowance must be provided by the University of South Australia center, school, division where an applicant has applied. The minimum rate is the RTP Stipend base rate. In some cases, the living allowance may be provided by a sponsor or external funding provider.
- Travel expenses are not covered by the scholarship.
To be eligible for University President’s scholarships (UPS), applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
- You must have a University of South Australia supervisor willing to nominate you for consideration and outstanding academic records, and be a citizen of an overseas country eligible for entry to Australia for the time required to complete the research degree. UPS are nearly always given to doctorate by research candidates but can be given to masters by research candidates in some cases. These scholarships can only be taken at this university.
- Generally an applicant must have first-class Honours or equivalent to gain a scholarship at the University of South Australia.
- An awardee must be enrolled on a full-time basis as a candidate for a Masters by Research or PhD at the University of South Australia.
- An awardee shall be enrolled as an internal candidate at the University of South Australia.
- Awards will not be made to persons who
- are in receipt of an equivalent major award or scholarship or salary from any other source, other than approved supplementary scholarships of lesser value
- Have completed a PhD degree or equivalent
- Have completed a Masters degree or equivalent unless commencing a PhD
- Seek to undertake paid employment on a full-time or substantial part-time basis.
Note: See also Student eligibility requirements
How to Apply for University President’s scholarships (UPS)?
To apply for University President’s scholarships (UPS), complete the application form here.
To know more about University President’s scholarships (UPS), please visit Official Website.