Begin your academic journey in the Netherlands. There’s good news! The University of Twente scholarship is currently open.
We will go through the details of this scholarship, its application perks, and the application process step by step in this article. For international students, the University of Twente Scholarship is a fully financed masters’s scholarship. There are approximately 50 one-year scholarships ranging in value from € 3,000 to € 22,000 available. Students can, however, get an additional UTS to help cover the costs of their second year.
- Australian Museum Postgraduate Award 2022-23
- Latest Yale University Scholarships, USA-2022
- MEL Scholarship Trust Fund, Netherlands-2022
- Queen Elizabeth Latest Scholarships-2022
- Latest Masters & PhD MOFCOM Scholarship, China, 2022
These scholarships range from government grants to funding from private groups or individuals. Furthermore, faculties and the University of Twente Scholarship Foundation (UTS) provide a limited number of scholarships to excellent students. The Kipaji Scholarship and the Professor de Winter Scholarship are two scholarships available to UTS students. There are additional conditions for these scholarships.
- Level of Study: Masters
- Institution(s): University of Twente
- Study in: Netherlands
- Program Period: 2 years
- Number of Available Scholarships: Approximately 50 scholarships are available
- Deadline: February 01 / May 01, 2022
Following Master’s Programs offered at the University:
- Applied Physics
- Applied Mathematics
- Biomedical Engineering
- Business Information Technology
- Business Administration
- Chemical Engineering
- Communication Studies
- Civil Engineering and Management
- Computer Science
- Construction Management and Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Educational Science and Technology
- Embedded Systems
- Environmental and Energy Management
- European Studies
- Human Media Interaction
- Health Sciences
- Industrial Design Engineering
- Internet Science & Technology
- Industrial Engineering and Management
- Mechanical Engineering
- Philosophy of Science, Technology and Society
- Public Administration
- Sustainable Energy Technology
- Systems and Control
University of Twente Scholarship provides the recipient with:
- € 3,000 – € 22,000 for one year.
- In case of a two-year study program, students can receive an additional UTS of an amount equal to that in the first year to cover the expenses of the second year. However, the scholarship will only be continued during the second year when students meet the process requirements for the UTS.
- You must have obtained:
- An average grade of 7 (out of 10) at the end of the third quartile of the first year
- At least 50% of European Credits at the end of the third quartile of the first year
Eligibility Criteria for University of Twente Scholarship
To qualify for a University of Twente Scholarship (UTS), you must fulfill the following requirements:
- Required Language: You comply with the general English language test requirement Academic IELTS 6.5 (or TOEFL iBT of 90) and an additional 6.0 (TOEFL iBT 20) on the sub-score of speaking skills.
- Eligible Countries: All World Countries
- Application for an UT scholarship is a procedure separate from the application for course entry at the University of Twente. Regardless of funding, you will need to gain an admission letter first.
- You have been (provisionally) admitted to one of the qualifying UT Master programmes starting in the academic year 2022-2023 (September). Please note: After completion of your application, it may take up to 8 weeks before you receive the results.
- You must have a studentnumber.
- You have not graduated from a UT (under)graduate programme;
- You comply with the conditions for obtaining an entry visa in the Netherlands (if applicable);
- You are not eligible for a Dutch study loan;
- The University Twente Scholarship is a scholarship for excellent students. Typically this means that you belong to the best 5 to 10 percent of your class
How to Apply for University of Twente Scholarship?
Please follow the following instructions to avail University of Twente Scholarship:
- You have to apply for a Master’s programme first. You need to create an account on the university website from here.
- Once you applied for a Master’s programme and received a (conditional) admission letter, you can apply for the scholarship with your student number.
- Click here to fill the online application to be able to get the scholarship.
To know more about University of Twente Scholarship, please visit Official Website.