Continue your education in Australia. There’s good news! The Scholarship Program at the University of South Australia is presently accepting applications.
We will go through the details of this scholarship, its perks, and the application process step by step in this article. The University of South Australia Scholarships 2022-2023 are tuition price scholarships for masters and PhD students from throughout the world. The International Research Tuition Scholarships (IRTS) cover the cost of tuition for the duration of the research programme.
- A*STAR PhD Graduate Awards, Singapore-2022
- Queensland Univ Scholarships, Australia-2022
- Leiden University Scholarships, Netherland-2022
- Australian Museum Postgraduate Award-2022
- Newcastle University PhD Scholarships, UK-2022
- Latest Yale University Scholarships, USA-2022
- Barcelona Latest Masters Scholarship,Spain-2022
- Copenhagen University Scholarship, Denmark-2022
International Research Tuition Scholarships (IRTS) are offered to international candidates who have showed academic achievement and research capability, and who will be supported by a full living stipend supported by external financing throughout their degree. In addition, students who can self-fund their living allowance and submit proof of this may be eligible for an IRTS.
UniSA is committed to providing outstanding and current research training to research degree students and ensuring that they graduate with a skill set that improves their employment opportunities.
They provide a research environment that includes highly experienced and committed supervisors, wide linkages to industry, government, and communities, and an emphasis on global challenges. According to Australia’s Excellence in Research (ERA), 100 percent of their assessed detailed disciplines of research were rated at or above world-standard. A Ph.D., a Masters by Research, or a Professional Doctorate are all options for conducting research.
- Level of Study: Masters / Doctoral
- Institution(s): University of South Australia
- Study in: Australia
- Program Period: 3 years (plus a possibility of a 6 month extension) for a PhD student. 2 years for a research master’s student.
- Deadline: Open all year round
Courses Offered for University of South Australia Scholarships
- Allied Health and Human Performance
- Clinical & Health Sciences
- Creative and Architecture
- Education Futures
- Justice, Society and Law
Check the detailed study areas from Here.
International Research Tuition Scholarship provide the recipient with the following benefits:
- The international tuition fee for 3 years (plus a possibility of a 6-month extension) for a Ph.D. student.
- The international tuition fee for 2 years for a research master’s student.
Note: The scholarship does not cover overseas health cover and applicants are responsible for ensuring they have visa length overseas health cover for themselves and, if applicable, their family.
Eligibility Criteria for International Research Tuition Scholarship
To be eligible for International Research Tuition Scholarship, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Required Language: English. View the English language requirements.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
- You must meet the UniSA’s eligibility criteria
- Commencing international research degree student.
- High quality with demonstrated research capability, as assessed by UniSA.
- Be supported by a strong supervisory panel(with the end-user adviser on the supervisory panel, where appropriate), and be enrolled in a research-rich environment.
- In receipt of (or been awarded) a fully externally funded stipend scholarship, or in receipt of a living stipend supported by external funding*, OR
- Able to self fund their living costs for their time in Australia, and can provide evidence of this upon application.
- The living stipend needs to be in the form of an externally funded scholarship administered through the University or in agreement with an industry partner, sponsorship body or organization
- All applications will be assessed against the University’s Research Degrees Scholarship Allocation Guidelines: Competitive Commonwealth and University of South Australian funded scholarships.
How to Apply for University of South Australia Scholarship?
Please follow the following instructions to apply for
(1) Sign up Here to create your account.
(2) After logging in to your account you will asked to attach these documents:
- Proof of English Proficiency
- Study History Documents
- Selected Program
- Proposed Research
- Proposed Supervisor
- Published Research
- Your CV that include your Professional Experience
- Academic Referee Reports
For more details about the mandatory documents and how to apply, you can check A seven-step guide link.
To know more about University of South Australia scholarships, please visit Official Website.