University of Hawaii KCC Scholarships, Through its International Student Academic Achievement Scholarships in the USA, the University of Hawaii Kapiolani Community College (KCC) actively supports students financially. The academic year 2022–2023 is eligible for the prize.
All full-time Kapiolani Community College (KCC) students enrolled in degree-seeking programmes are eligible for the scholarship programme. Scholarships will be given to students automatically based on their cumulative GPA results.
Originally known as Kapiolani Technical School, the University of Hawai’i Kapiolani Community College (KCC) was founded in 1946 and is a public community college in Honolulu, Hawaii. The University of Hawaii system includes it. It provides a recognised STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics) curriculum as well as the most effective university transfer programme in the state.
The varied populations of Hawaii have unrestricted access to higher education programmes at Kapiolani Community College (KCC) in order to pursue their academic, professional, and lifelong learning goals.
- LSBU Latest Scholarships, UK 2022-2023
- Silesian University Scholarships, Poland 2022-2023
- Innsbruck University Scholarships, Austria 2022-2023
- Meredith College Scholarships, USA 2022-2023
- Cameron Impact Scholarship, USA 2022-2023
- Tongarewa Scholarship, New Zealand 2022-2023
- USF International Scholarships, USA 2023
- Elizabeth Greenshields Foundation Scholarships, Canada 2022-2023
Why attend University of Hawaii Kapiolani Community College (KCC) for your education?
The important technical, vocational, and professional programmes offered by Kapiolani Community College (KCC) are well-known. National Recognition Programs have been awarded, including those in the fields of culinary arts, medicine, emergency medical services, and law. The alumni of Kapiolani Community College (KCC) boost the social, economic, and sustainable growth of Hawaii and the rest of the globe.
More About University of Hawaii Kapiolani Community College (KCC)
Previously known as Kapiolani Technical School, University of Hawaii Kapiolani Community College (KCC) is a public community college in Honolulu, Hawaii. The University of Hawaii system includes it.
The biggest comprehensive community college in the state is University of Hawaii Kapiolani Community College (KCC), which offers technical, occupational, and professional programmes in nursing, food service and hospitality management, and business education.
It provides a reputable STEM curriculum in addition to the most effective university transfer programme in the state. The University of Hawaii Kapiolani Community College (KCC) has received recognition on a national level for the quality of its health sciences and emergency medical services training programmes. KCC is widely recognised in the area for its culinary department.
Some students begin their education at the University of Hawaii Kapiolani Community College (KCC) before transferring to the University of Hawaii at Manoa or another four-year institution to finish their bachelor’s degree.
With approximately 6,000 students enrolled each year, KCC has the biggest liberal arts student body out of all the community colleges in the University of Hawaii System. Business, nursing, art, psychology, english, biology, and pre-medicine are some of the most common majors for students moving from KCC to universities.
Because of its academic offerings, connections to the University of Hawaii – Manoa, and proximity to Waikiki, the campus draws students from over 100 countries, including significant numbers from Japan, Korea, China, and Hong Kong. It also has one of the largest international student populations in the country. It serves as a top community college campus in Hawaii for courses in marketing, accounting, and other business-related subjects.
- University or Organization: University of Hawaii Kapiolani Community College (KCC)
- Department: The Honda International Center
- Course Level: CC or Undergraduate
- Award: Various
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Application Deadline: Applications must be received by August 1, 2022.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: CC or Undergraduate degree in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Be classified as a full-time student at Kapiolani CC and enrolled in a degree-seeking program.
- Applicants have earned minimally 12 credits at Kapiolani CC.
- Applicants must be International students.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for this education award, claimants must complete the online application portal at the University. No application is required for the scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: Aspirants must have to submit the following:
- Copy of your passport: Submit a copy of your current Passport biography page.
- Copy of your I-94: Submit front and back copies of your current I-94 card in your passport.
- Copy of your visa page in your passport: Submit a copy of your visa if you have one in your passport.
- Copy of your SEVIS I-20: Submit a front copy of your current I-20 form if you attend any U.S schools.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a minimum GPA of at least 3.25.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you must show that your English language skills are high enough to succeed in your studies.
The University of Hawaii Kapiolani Community College will provide amounts that may vary depending upon funding restrictions in the USA for the academic year 2022/2023.