In Switzerland, pursue your studies. There’s good news! The Excellence Masters Fellowship at the University of Geneva is presently open. We will go over the details of this fellowship, its rewards, and the application process step by step in this article.
International students can apply for the University of Geneva Excellence Masters Fellowship, which is a fully financed masters scholarship. This fellowship pays between CHF 10,000 and CHF 15,000 per year. It is awarded for a year and then extended for the duration of the Master’s programme of choice.
- 2022-2023 | PhD International Graduate Award in Singapore | A*STAR
- Arturo Falaschi Postdoctoral Fellowships | ICGEB | Italy | India | South Africa | 2022-2023
- The Queensland University Science International Scholarship | Undergraduate / Masters | Australia | 2022-2023
- Leiden University Excellence Scholarship | Masters | Netherlands | 2022
- Australian Museum AMF/AMRI Postgraduate Award | Masters / PhD | Australia | 2022
International students can apply for Excellence Masters Fellowships at the University of Geneva to pursue their master’s degree in Switzerland. The Faculty of Science has established an Excellence Fellowship Program open to students from any university to support exceptional and highly motivated candidates pursuing a Master of Science in any of the Faculty’s scientific areas. Candidates are chosen based on their abilities.
The Masters of the Faculty of Science provide an excellent foundation for academic as well as professional development, opening doors to employment in industry, teaching, science administration, communication, and media… Master’s degree programmes are offered in either English or English and French.
- Level of Study: Masters
- Institution(s): University of Geneva
- Study in: Switzerland
- Courses Offered: Master of Science degree in one of the disciplines offered by the Faculty of Sciences
- Program Period: Three or four semesters
- Deadline: March 15, 2022
University of Geneva Excellence Masters Fellowships provide the recipient with:
- Grant amounting to CHF 10’000 to CHF 15’000/year (no teaching duties).
- It is awarded for one year and extended for the regular duration of the chosen Master’s program (three or four semesters) provided the applicant is academically successful at the end of his/her first semester of studies.
Eligibility Criteria for University of Geneva Excellence Masters Fellowships
To qualify for University of Geneva Excellence Masters Fellowships, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English or French
- Eligible Countries: All World Countries
- Regardless of your home university, whether you have passed or are doing a brilliant bachelor degree,
- And that you are one of the best in your year, this program is for you!
- You must meet the admission criteria of the Master of your choice and be selected on the basis of the application file for an Excellence Fellowship.
How to Apply for University of Geneva Excellence Masters Fellowships?
Please follow the following instructions to apply for University of Geneva Excellence Masters Fellowships:
(1) Register in one of the Master Program from here
(2) The application (in English or French) must include the following documents in the form of a SINGLE pdf file:
- A scan of your national identity card or passport.
- A scan of your UNIGE card or if you are not yet a UNIGE student, the mail of the central administration named “accuse-reception de votre demande d’immatriculation” (proof you have started the matriculation process).
- A Curriculum Vitae (2 pages maximum).
- The transcript of exams passed during the bachelor education, with all grades.
- A motivation letter in which you describe your specific scientific interests and your motivation to pursue a Master of Science program at the University of Geneva.
- If possible: Letters of references from two professors (preferably sent by them directly to [email protected]) attesting your aptitude to this program.
- Any other pertinent information like results of GRE (General requirement examination), of TOEFL or other language test.
(3) The application is made online . After registering, you will receive an e-mail containing a personal link allowing you to fill out the application form.
To know more about University of Geneva Excellence Masters Fellowships, please visit Official Website.