Continue your education in the United Kingdom. There’s good news! Scholarship applications for the University of Exeter are now being accepted.
We will go over the details of this scholarship programme, its benefits, and the application process step by step in this article.
International students can apply for University of Exeter Scholarships 2022-2023, which are partially funded scholarships. These scholarships offer full, £10,000, and £5,000 tuition cost scholarships to the recipients.
- Australian Museum Postgraduate Award 2022-23
- Latest Yale University Scholarships, USA-2022
- MEL Scholarship Trust Fund, Netherlands-2022
- Queen Elizabeth Latest Scholarships-2022
- Latest Masters & PhD MOFCOM Scholarship, China, 2022
Global Excellence Scholarships were established to help students who want to further their academic careers while also contributing to our vibrant University community of students and professionals from over 170 nations.
Global Excellence Scholarships honour outstanding academic achievement by assisting scholars in gaining access to our world-class teaching and learning while also taking advantage of all that University life has to support in order to further their future goals.
More About University of Exeter
Exeter University is a public research university located in Exeter, Devon, South West England, United Kingdom. St Luke’s College, Exeter School of Science, Exeter School of Art, and the Camborne School of Mines were founded in 1838, 1855, 1863, and 1888, respectively. After receiving a royal charter in 1955, these institutions merged to form the University of Exeter. The University of Exeter is abbreviated as Exon. (from the Latin Exoniensis) in post-nominals, and is the suffix given to honorary and academic degrees from the university.
Streatham and St Luke’s, as well as Truro and Penryn, are the university’s four campuses. The university is primarily located in Exeter, Devon, where it serves as the primary higher education institution. Streatham is the university’s largest campus, and it houses many of its administrative buildings. Under the Combined Universities in Cornwall (CUC) initiative, the Penryn campus is maintained in collaboration with Falmouth University.
The Exeter Streatham Campus Library houses over 1.2 million physical library resources, such as historical journals and special collections. The institution’s annual income for 2020–21 was £503.1 million, of which £94.6 million came from research grants and contracts, with a total expenditure of £512.8 million.
Exeter University is a member of the Russell Group of research-intensive UK universities, as well as Universities UK, the European University Association, and the Association of Commonwealth Universities. It is also an accredited institution of the Association of MBAs (AMBA).
- Level of Study: Masters
- Institution(s): University of Exeter
- Study in: UK
- Courses Offered: Click here to view all the courses offered under this scholarship.
- Program Period: 1 year
- Deadline: October 16, 2022
University of Exeter Undergraduate Scholarships provide the recipient with a range of full, £10,000 and £5,000 tuition fee scholarships.
Eligibility Criteria for University of Exeter Undergraduate Scholarships
To qualify for University of Exeter Undergraduate Scholarships, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All world countries.
- Are classified as an International student for fees purposes (including any EU students required to pay International fees);
- Already hold an offer for an eligible full-time Postgraduate taught degree at the University of Exeter, commencing in January 2022
- Did not apply in Round 1 or 2 of this scholarship scheme (unless this was for a different programme).
If you are yet to make your Masters programme application then please visit our Postgraduate taught study pages and refer to the information for January 2022 entry.
Scholarship recipients are selected on:
- Academic merit, based on the information you have supplied in your programme application. Applicants will be expected to demonstrate that they have achieved or are able to achieve the equivalent of UK upper second class degree. See our Entry Requirements pages for further guidance.
- The ability to demonstrate the following as part of the application process: academic ambition; future career ambitions; a genuine need for the scholarship and how this will support your ambitions; a sense of social responsibility and willingness to engage with the Exeter community.
How to Apply for University of Exeter Undergraduate Scholarships?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for University of Exeter Undergraduate Scholarships:
(1) once you have your offer, please apply using the webform here.
(2) A personal statement (of no more than 300 words) is required as part of the form, responding to the following questions:
- What is your interest in your chosen programme of study and what are you hoping to learn?
- What are your future ambitions and how will your studies help you to achieve them?
- What would being awarded a Global Excellence Scholarship mean to you – what difference would it make?
- As a Global Excellence Scholar, how might you act as an ambassador for the University?
To know more about University of Exeter Undergraduate Scholarships, please visit Official Website.