If you are a sportsperson interested in studying in the United Kingdom on a scholarship, here is the option for you. In this article, we’ll go over the University of Brighton Sports Scholarship, its benefits, and the application process in depth.
International students can apply for University of Brighton Sports Scholarships 2021-2022, which are partially financed scholarships. These scholarships are available to students pursuing undergraduate degrees. These scholarships will include free use of the university’s athletic facilities, financial assistance (up to £1000 per academic year), a performance T-shirt, and access to workshops.
- 2022-2023 | PhD International Graduate Award in Singapore | A*STAR
- Arturo Falaschi Postdoctoral Fellowships | ICGEB | Italy | India | South Africa | 2022-2023
- The Queensland University Science International Scholarship | Undergraduate / Masters | Australia | 2022-2023
- Leiden University Excellence Scholarship | Masters | Netherlands | 2022
- Australian Museum AMF/AMRI Postgraduate Award | Masters / PhD | Australia | 2022
These are for students who have competed or performed at a national level and have the potential and dedication to perform at a world-class level.
Individual scholarships and their worth are determined by the athlete’s current competition level as well as the number and quality of overall applications received that year. The only level for applying is that you have competed in a regional competition. Please contact us if you have any questions regarding our scholarships or how to apply. You must be a student or have an unconditional or conditional offer from the University of Brighton to be eligible for a scholarship. Scholarships are available in a variety of well-known sports, including disability sports.
- Level of Study: Undergraduate
- Institution(s): University of Brighton
- Study in: UK
- Opportunity Focus Area: Sports
- Program Period: One year
- Deadline: Applications are open between January and July for the following academic year.
University of Brighton Sports scholarships provide the recipient with the following benefits:
- Free access to the university sport facilities
- Financial support (up to £1000 for the academic year)
- Performance T-shirt
- Access to workshops (nutrition, fitness training, technique analysis and sports psychology)
- Strength and Conditioning support
- Sport Science support
- Physical Performance testing
- Reduced rate access to physiotherapy support
- Reduced rate access to sport massage treatments
- A mentor to help with lifestyle management
- Access to University of Brighton sports coaches (where available)
- Links to external clubs through our extensive partnership network
Eligibility Criteria for University of Brighton Sports Scholarships
To be eligible for University of Brighton Sports scholarships, applicant must fulfill the following criteria:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All World Countries
- You should have reached a junior or senior national level of competition or performance and have the potential and dedication to reach world-class performance level (or equivalent) in your sport.
- You should have been accepted on a University of Brighton course or be a current student of the university, or a directly funded course at a partner college.
How to Apply for University of Brighton Sports scholarships?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for University of Brighton Sports scholarships:
- Apply for admission in Brighton here.
- After the acceptance Fill the online application with your personal information.
To know more about University of Brighton Sports scholarships, please visit Official Website.