Pursue your studies going in Canada. Scholarships at the Université de Montréal are presently open. We will go through the details of the Université de Montréal scholarship, its benefits, and the application process in this article.
The Université de Montréal Scholarships are tuition cost waivers. Applicants must be international students from all around the world. The Université de Montréal scholarships are offered for undergraduate, master’s, and doctoral studies. Université de Montréal Scholarships from the Université de Montréal will pay up to $27,300 per year.
- Heidelberg PhD Scholarships, Germany 2023
- UNK Latest Loper Scholarships, USA 2023
- LSU Undergraduate Scholarships, USA 2023
- University of New Mexico Latest Undergraduate Scholarships, USA 2023
- U Southampton Scholarships, UK 2023
- UM Berdie and Irvin Scholarships, Canada 2023
- TU Munich Scholarships, Germany 2022-2023
- Albany University Fellowships, USA 2023
The purpose of the Université de Montréal was to provide higher education. It has evolved into an institution that serves society as a whole over the period of more than 135 years. Continue reading to learn about some significant events in our history.
According to the Times Higher Education rating, Université de Montréal has 10,000 international students, making it Canada’s third most international university.
Every year, around 7,000 Canadian permanent residents attend UdeM. According to the Global University Employability Ranking, UdeM is ranked 36 in the world for the reputation of its graduates among employers.
Université de Montréal Scholarship Summary
- Level of Study: Undergraduate / Masters / PhD
- Institution(s): Université de Montréal
- Study in: Canada
- Courses Offered: Students can enroll in any subject offered by university.
- Program Period: Depends on the degree program
- Deadline: February, 2022 / September, 2022
Université de Montréal Scholarship Coverage
Université de Montréal Scholarships will provide the following benefits:
The strength of your academic record is the only criterion for evaluation to determine the amount of the scholarship. The results of the analysis are ranked according to the following three levels:
- Level A: $11,998 per year (2 sessions, equivalent to 30 credits) or $5,999 per session (15 credits) or $399 per credit
- Level B: $5,718 per year (2 sessions, equivalent to 30 credits) or $2,859 per session (15 credits) or $190.60 per credit
- Level C: $2,000 per year (2 sessions, equivalent to 30 credits) or $1,000 per session (15 credits) or $66.67 per credit
These amounts are applied to tuition fees of $23,662 per year (30 credits).
To support you in your graduate studies as an international student, a partial exemption scholarship from the additional tuition fees normally charged to international students is available.
- $9,420 per year (3 sessions, equivalent to 45 credits) or $3,140 per session (equivalent to 15 credits)
This amount is applied to tuition fees of $27,300 per year (45 credits).
To support you in your graduate studies as an international student, a complete waiver of the additional tuition fees normally charged to international students is available.
This exemption bursary allows you to benefit from the same tuition fees as Québec graduate studies students.
- $19,339 per year (3 sessions, equivalent to 45 credits) or $6,546 per session (equivalent to 15 credits) for the entire duration of your studies.
This amount is applied to the tuition fees of $24,300 per year (45 credits).
Eligibility Criteria for Université de Montréal Scholarships
To qualify for Global Excellence Postgraduate Taught Scholarship, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
- Must hold a study permit and who are neither permanent residents nor Canadian citizens.
- Must be enrolled full-time in a study program throughout their studies.
- Must not benefit from another form of tuition fee exemption through another policy or measure. For example, French and Belgian Francophone students already benefit from this type of exemption.
How to apply Université de Montréal Scholarships?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for this scholarship:
1. Apply for admission
To get your application and admissions process off to a good start, explore “Compass”, an interactive checklist that guides you through the required steps. Before completing the application form, make sure you respect the application deadlines and check the admissions requirements for the study programs of your interest.
2. Follow-up on your file and receive an offer of admission
A few days after submitting your admissions application, you will receive your access codes for the “Student Center.” This is the platform where you can monitor your application and receive your offer of acceptance letter.
3. Accept the offer of admissions to start the evaluation.
You don’t have to apply for a UdeM Exemption Scholarship. New candidates’ files will be evaluated to determine their eligibility and the amount of their exemption scholarship.
4. Receive the notice of award with the amount
After receiving your admissions offer, the Université de Montréal will promptly inform you, by email, of the amount of the scholarship to which you are entitled. Print and keep this document in a safe place. It will be useful for future reference.
To know more about Université de Montréal Scholarships, please visit Official Website.