There’s good news! The UNICEF Internship programme is currently accepting applications. This post will go over the details of the internship, its perks, and the application process step by step.
International students are welcome to apply for the UNICEF Internship 2022-2023. The internship will last between 6 and 26 weeks. UNICEF Internships will provide a stipend, living expenses will be paid, a lump sum will be provided to help visa and travel expenses, and the interns will receive a grant as a contribution to the internship project’s finance.
- 2022-2023 | PhD International Graduate Award in Singapore | A*STAR
- Arturo Falaschi Postdoctoral Fellowships | ICGEB | Italy | India | South Africa | 2022-2023
- The Queensland University Science International Scholarship | Undergraduate / Masters | Australia | 2022-2023
- Leiden University Excellence Scholarship | Masters | Netherlands | 2022
- Australian Museum AMF/AMRI Postgraduate Award | Masters / PhD | Australia | 2022
International students are eligible to apply to UNICEF. Depending on the location, the internship will last for a different duration of time. Unicef will pay for all of your living costs, travel expenses, and visa fees.
Students and recent graduates can participate in the UNICEF Internship Program to obtain hands-on experience with UNICEF’s activities. Internship opportunities can be found all over the world.
UNICEF is one of the few UN organisations that has switched from unpaid to paid internships. Internships are available in a variety of sectors within UNICEF’s mandate, including Operations, Program and Policy, and External Relations, for interested students and graduates.
In a fun and inclusive environment, participants will have the opportunity to learn new skills, compete in a case competition, build a professional network, get an inside look into helping small and medium businesses thrive, and learn more about career opportunities within our Global Business Organisation.
This will be a fully-funded internship programme, with a stipend, living expenses, a contribution toward visa costs, and appropriate money for the job. Interns will meet in a variety of cultural situations. The internship will last anything from 6 to 26 weeks. Depending on the situation, the candidate may be expected to work full-time or part-time.
UNICEF Internship Summary
- Institution(s): UNICEF
- Location: Varies according to the availability of the opportunities
- Internship Focused Areas: Social work
- Internship Period: 6 – 26 weeks
- Internship Deadline: You can apply for a place at any time throughout the year.
UNICEF Internship Benefits
UNICEF internships will cover the following benefits:
- A stipend will be provided to the interns while the internship duration.
- Living expenses will be covered.
- A lump sum will be provided to support visa and travel expenses.
- A grant will be given to the interns as a contribution towards funding for the internship project.
Eligibility Criteria for UNICEF Internship
Applicants must fulfill the following criteria for UNICEF:
- Required Languages: Fluent in English or Spanish or French
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
- A candidate must be enrolled either in an undergraduate, graduate, or doctoral degree program or in the past two years he must have been graduated.
- A candidate must be proficient either in English, Spanish, or French language.
- A candidate must have an excellent academic background.
- Also, a candidate must be familiar with the working language of the office.
- A candidate is not eligible if his any immediate relative works or have been worked with UNICEF.
- A candidate should be no younger than 18 years.
How to Apply for UNICEF Internship?
Please follow the following application instructions to win UNICEF Internship:
- A candidate is directed to visit the official website of UNICEF and find recent jobs and opportunities.
- Secondly, applicants should assess which position they can fit better.
- After the selection of the opportunities, they should create their profile via the official website and submit an online profile of recruitment.
- A CV and cover letter would also be attached.
To know more about UNICEF internships, please visit Official Website.