International students can apply for the UMY Scholarship 2022-2023, which is completely financed. Undergraduate, master’s, and doctoral masters are eligible for this scholarship. The scholarship provides a monthly living allowance of IDR 1,500,000 for undergraduates, IDR 2,000,000 for masters students, and IDR 2,250,000 for doctoral students.
- 2022-2023 | PhD International Graduate Award in Singapore | A*STAR
- Arturo Falaschi Postdoctoral Fellowships | ICGEB | Italy | India | South Africa | 2022-2023
- The Queensland University Science International Scholarship | Undergraduate / Masters | Australia | 2022-2023
- Leiden University Excellence Scholarship | Masters | Netherlands | 2022
- Australian Museum AMF/AMRI Postgraduate Award | Masters / PhD | Australia | 2022
The UMY Scholarship is a complete scholarship to study at Universitas Muhammadiyah Yogyakarta in Indonesia for international students. The Universitas Muhammadiyah Yogyakarta Scholarships are intended to assist students in pursuing postgraduate studies in Indonesia. The goal of the UMY Scholarships is to bring international students to Indonesia to exchange cultural, educational, and international experiences with Indonesian students.
Universitas Muhammadiyah Yogyakarta (UMY) is a Yogyakarta-based private institution affiliated with Muhammadiyah, Indonesia’s second-largest Islamic organisation. International students can choose from a variety of subjects and degree programmes at UMY. Students can apply to one of the Universitas Muhammadiyah Yogyakarta’s degree programmes. In Indonesia, full scholarships are available. Indonesia is a great place to study.
- Level of Study: Undergraduate / Masters / Doctoral
- Institution(s): Universitas Muhammadiyah Yogyakarta
- Study in: Indonesia
- Deadline: February Intake – October 31, 2021 / September Intake – June 30, 2022
- Program Period: As per program
- Courses Offered:
- Masters Programs
- Islamic Studies
- Governmental Studies
- Politics and International Relations
- Hospital Management
- Masters Programs
- Doctoral Programs
- Islamic Education Psychology
- Islamic Politics
UMY Scholarships provides the recipient with below benefits:
- Tuition Fee
- Free Dormitory (1 year)
- Living Cost
The scholarship offers tuition fees waiver and living expense of IDR 1,500,000 for undergraduate, IDR 2,000,000 for masters, IDR 2,250,000 for doctoral students per month.
Eligibility Criteria for UMY Scholarships
To qualify for UMY Scholarships, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English. Applicants must able to demonstrate the English language fluency, there is no specific requirement mentioned in the announcement.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries.
- Applicants should be International (Students from all around the world)
- Students should have the Bachelor (16-year education) for master’s degree and master (18-year education) for PhD degree or equivalent to the Universitas Muhammadiyah Yogyakarta university requirements.
- Applicants should be interested in international cultural exchange
- Students Should be in good physical and medical health
How to Apply for UMY Scholarships?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for this scholarship.
- First of all, applicants have to submit their online application for UMY scholarships through UMY online application portal.
- Send the required documents to Cooperation and International Affairs Office UMY through e-mail [email protected]
- Required Documents:
- High school certificate
- Undergraduate certificate
- Postgraduate certificate
- Academic Transcript
- Recommendation Letter from Home University
- TOEFL/IELTS Results
- Achievement Certificates
- Research Proposal
- Medical Check-up
To know more about UMY Scholarships, please visit Official Website.