For the University of Manitoba (UM) Scholarships for International Students in Canada 2023, applications are invited. Applications for scholarships at the University of Manitoba (UM) are open to both international students and Canadian citizens.
The most brilliant students are encouraged to apply, especially those who intend to pursue undergraduate, master’s, or doctoral degrees. Numerous scholarships are available from the university for deserving and bright students. The institution also provides fully funded scholarships.
All academic specialties and majors are offered at the university for undergraduate and graduate degree programmes. The majority of scholarships don’t require separate applications. After enrolling in any degree programme, applicants are immediately taken into consideration.
The Institution of Manitoba (U of M, U Manitoba, or UM) is a public research university in the province of Manitoba that was founded in 1877. The University of Manitoba is Canada’s 17th-largest university. The institution is home to more than 31,000 domestic and international students from all over the world. This university has a QS World University Ranking between 650 and 700.
- Heidelberg PhD Scholarships, Germany 2023
- UNK Latest Loper Scholarships, USA 2023
- LSU Undergraduate Scholarships, USA 2023
- University of New Mexico Latest Undergraduate Scholarships, USA 2023
- U Southampton Scholarships, UK 2023
- UM Berdie and Irvin Scholarships, Canada 2023
- TU Munich Scholarships, Germany 2022-2023
- Albany University Fellowships, USA 2023
- UTexas Undergraduate Scholarships, USA 2023
- WPU Iowa Pride Scholarships, USA 2023
More About University of Manitoba (UM)
In the Canadian province of Manitoba, there is a public research institution called the University of Manitoba (UM). It is the first university in western Canada and was established in 1877.
The Institution of Manitoba (UM) is the biggest university in the province of Manitoba and the 17th largest in all of Canada, both in terms of overall student enrollment and campus size. With several campuses spread out over the city, its main campus is situated in the southern Winnipeg neighborhood of Fort Garry.
The University of Manitoba (UM) runs three more significant locations in addition to the Fort Garry campus, which serves as its hub: the Bannatyne Campus, the James W. Burns Executive Education Centre, and the William Norrie Centre. The institution also oversees the Winnipeg neighborhood of Saint Boniface’s French-language affiliate, Université de Saint-Boniface.
The university asserts that it continues to uphold a reputation as a top research-intensive post-secondary educational institution, conducting more research each year than any other university in the area and consistently ranking among the best in the Canadian Prairies for both its competitive academic and research programmes.
As a result of research at the University of Manitoba (UM), several well-known contributions have been made, including the development of canola oil in the 1970s. Similarly, U of M graduates include, among many others, Nobel Prize winners, Academy Award winners, Order of Merit recipients, and Olympic medalists.
The University of Manitoba (UM) has awarded 99 Rhodes Scholarships as of 2019, more than any other university in western Canada. Additionally, the institution has produced a large number of public officials, including as province premiers, judges of the Supreme Court, and members of parliament (MPs).
The University of Minnesota (UM) is a part of Universities Canada, the U15 group of research-intensive Canadian universities, and the Association of Commonwealth Universities, among other international connections.
The Canada West Universities Athletic Association and U Sports member team, the Manitoba Bisons, represent the group in athletics (CWUAA).
UM Scholarships Description:
- University: University of Manitoba (UM)
- Degree level: Bachelors, Masters, PhD
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationality: International
- Award country: Canada
- Last Date: 1st December 2022.
University of Manitoba (UM) Scholarships for International Students in Canada will cover most of the expenses for Undergraduate and Postgraduate Students. Detail is given below:
- University will cover the Tuition Fee for selected students.
- Free residency will be provided
- Stipend will be given to students.
- Travel costs will be covered
- Health insurance, book allowance
List of Available Study Fields:
- Agribusiness and Agricultural Economics
- Animal Science
- Computer Science
- Biosystems Engineering
- Food and Human Nutritional Sciences
- Plant Science
- Soil Science
- School of Agriculture
- City Planning
- Interior Design
- Landscape Architecture
- English, Theatre, Film & Media
- French, Spanish & Italian
- German & Slavic Studies
- Judaic Studies
- Native Studies
- Political Studies
- Sociology and Criminology
- Accounting and Finance
- Actuarial Studies
- Business Administration
- Supply Chain Management
- Biosystems Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Environment and Geography
- Geological Sciences
- Biological Sciences
- Physics & Astronomy
- Applicants with any nationality are eligible to apply for Manitoba Scholarships.
- To apply for Bachelors Degree, you must have High School Certificate.
- For Masters Degree you must hold Undergraduate Degree.
- To get admission in PhD Degree, Masters Degree certificate is required.
- English Proficiency Certificate is required to apply.
The last date to apply for University of Manitoba (UM) Scholarships for International Students in Canada is different for every scholarship. Detail is given below:
- Premier’s Healthy Living Scholarship for Youth is 1st August 2022
- Fair fax bursary applications are due on 1st August 2022
- The Asper Foundation Entrance Bursary is 31st August 2022
- BMO Leader of Tomorrow and BMO Indigenous Leader of the Tomorrow application deadline (2023/2024 competition) is 1st December 2022.
How to apply for University of Manitoba (UM) Scholarships for International Students?
There is an Online Application System to apply for University of Manitoba (UM) Scholarships for International Students 2023 in Canada. There is no need to apply separately to apply for scholarship. Students who got admission in the university will automatically considered for scholarship.