Keep your studies going in UBC, Canada. There’s good news! A scholarship at the University of British Columbia (UBC) is currently available.
We will go through the details of this scholarship, its perks, and the application process step by step in this article. The Four Years Doctoral Fellowship Program (4YF) 2022-2023 at the University of British Columbia (UBC) is a fully financed scholarship for international students. This scholarship is only available to Doctoral students. This scholarship includes a $18,200 stipend as well as four years of full tuition coverage.
- Australian Museum Postgraduate Award 2022-23
- Newcastle University PhD Scholarships, UK-2022
- Latest Yale University Scholarships, USA-2022
- Copenhagen University Scholarship, Denmark-2022
- Latest Masters & PhD MOFCOM Scholarship, China, 2022
The University of British Columbia (UBC) in Canada is accepting applications for the Four Years Doctoral Fellowship (4YF) Program 2022, which is designed to attract and support outstanding domestic and international PhD students by providing stable, base-level funding for the first four years of their PhD studies and research.
The Four Year Doctoral Fellowship (4YF) programme will give financial support of at least $18,200 per year plus tuition to UBC’s finest PhD, DMA, and MDPhD students for up to four years of their Doctoral studies. This programme enables UBC to continue to attract and support outstanding domestic and international Doctoral students, as well as offer steady, base-level funding for their studies and research.
- Level of Study: Doctoral (PhD)
- Institution: University of British Columbia
- Study in: Canada
- Program Period: Four Years
- Deadline: No application deadline (Check Program specific deadlines here)
University of British Columbia Four Year Doctoral Fellowship (4YF) Program provide the recipient up to $18,200 stipend plus full tuition coverage for four years.
Eligibility Criteria for University of British Columbia Doctoral Fellowship
To be eligible for University of British Columbia Four Years Doctoral Fellowship (4YF) Program, these points should be considered:
- Required Languages: English
- Eligible Countries: All world countries.
- Four Year Fellowships may be held by domestic and international students. In general, the fellowships are offered to students beginning their first year of PhD studies, but may be offered to continuing PhD students.
- 4YF funding may be offered for up to four years, but the duration of funding may be less in some circumstances (please refer to the 4YF Guidelines for details).
- In all cases, funding is subject to satisfactory academic progress.
- Students holding the following Tri-Agency awards automatically become 4YF designates: Vanier Scholarships, Doctoral Canada Graduate Scholarships (CGSD), CIHR Doctoral Research Awards, NSERC Doctoral Postgraduate Scholarships (PGSD), and SSHRC Doctoral Fellowships. Doctoral students who obtain Tri-Agency scholarships may be eligible for 4YF tuition coverage and will receive 4YF stipend and tuition support once their external scholarship funding ends, to the end of the fourth year of PhD studies.
- Other major external scholarship winners who are selected as 4YF designates may be eligible for 4YF tuition coverage and will receive 4YF stipend and tuition support once their external scholarship funding ends, to the end of the fourth year of PhD studies.
How to Apply for University of British Columbia Doctoral Fellowship?
Please follow the following instructions to apply for University of British Columbia Four Years Doctoral Fellowship Program:
- To be considered for Four Year Fellowship funding, students submit an application for admission to the appropriate graduate program at UBC.
- All PhD applicants offered admission are automatically considered for 4YF funding.
- Each graduate program is allocated a number of Four Year Fellowships each year. Graduate programs review their incoming and continuing students and offer Four Year Fellowships to their very best students, with priority given to incoming students.
- Graduate programs notify the Faculty of Graduate Studies which students have been chosen to receive a Four Year Fellowship by submitting a signed University Award Recommendation Form, listing award number 6456.
- It is not necessary to list an award amount.
- Recommendation forms should be submitted at least eight weeks before the requested 4YF start date.
To know more about University of British Columbia (UBC) Doctoral Fellowship Canada, please visit the Official Website.