This chance at TU Delft is for you if you want to study masters at a world-class university in the Netherlands.
In this post, we will go through the Justus and Louise van Effen Excellence Scholarships, their benefits, and the application process in depth. International students can apply for the Justus and Louise van Effen Excellence Scholarships 2022-2023, which are fully funded scholarships. These scholarships are offered at Delft University of Technology in the Netherlands for master’s studies. The recipient of these scholarships will receive €30,000 each year.
- Australian Museum Postgraduate Award 2022-23
- Newcastle University PhD Scholarships, UK-2022
- Latest Yale University Scholarships, USA-2022
- Copenhagen University Scholarship, Denmark-2022
- MEL Scholarship Trust Fund, Netherlands-2022
At TU Delft, a variety of scholarships are available for outstanding international candidates. The Justus and Louise Van Effen Excellence Stipends are funded possible by the legacy of Justus and Louise von Effen.
In the 1940s, Mr. van Effen did research at TU Delft and believed that technology advancements could assist solve social problems. The Justus and Louise von Effen Foundation was established to encourage and socially assist outstanding international MSc students who wish to teach at TU Delft.
- Level of Study: Masters
- Institution(s): Delft University of Technology
- Study in: Netherlands
- Opportunity Focus Areas: Click here to find all the available programs.
- Program Period: Two years
- Number of Scholarships: 2 per faculty
- Deadline: December, 2022
Justus & Louise van Effen Excellence Scholarship provides the recipient with the following benefits:
- Around €30.000 per year for Non-EU/EFTA students
- Around €11.500 per year for EU/EFTA students
- Full tuition fees per year for a TU Delft MSc programme based on the statutory fee or institutional rate, according to the registered nationality, AND contribution for the living expenses.
- Membership to the Scholarship club giving access to personal development, workshops, seminars, etc.
Eligibility Criteria for Justus & Louise van Effen Excellence Scholarships
To be eligible for Justus & Louise van Effen Excellence Scholarships 2020, candidates must fulfill following requirements:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
- Excellent international applicants (conditionally) admitted to one of the 2-year Regular TU Delft’s MSc programmes.
- With a cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 80 percent or higher of the scale maximum in the bachelor’s degree from an internationally renowned university outside The Netherlands.
How to Apply for Justus & Louise van Effen Excellence Scholarships?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for Justus & Louise van Effen Excellence Scholarship:
(2) In addition to all the regular documents for a MSc program application:
- Upload the Scholarship Application Form.
- Upload two reference letters (in one PDF document), according to required documents Two reference letters in either English, French, German or Dutch. These letters must be:
- from either a previous professor or assistant professor. If you have work experience, one of these letters may be from your employer.
- written on the official letterhead /have the official stamp of the university or company.
- signed by the referee and include your complete nameIs your referee hesitant to provide you with the letter? Then he/she can email a scanned PDF of the letter to [email protected] His/her e-mail must include your complete name and TU Delft student number. You will be given this number upon registering in Studielink. If you choose this option, you must upload a statement under “reference letter” in osiaan.tudelft.nl informing us of this decision. This statement should include the name and e-mail address of your referee. Please note that Non-EU/EFTA students must include their English test with their application (if required). EU/EFTA students can submit this document in a later stage according to the Admission instructions.
- Upload the English test: Please note that Non-EU/EFTA students must include their English test with their application (if required). EU/EFTA students can submit this document in a later stage according to the Admission instructions.
To apply and know more about Justus & Louise van Effen Excellence Scholarship, please visit the Official Website.