Begin your academic study in the United States. There’s good news! Treasure Scholarships in Boise State University are now open.
We will go through the details of this scholarship, its benefits, and the application process step by step in this article. International students can apply for Treasure Scholarships 2022-2023, which are fully funded scholarships. These scholarships are exclusively available to studies pursuing undergraduate degrees. This scholarship covers an academic year’s worth of $8,460.
- Latest Yale University Scholarships, USA-2022
- MEL Scholarship Trust Fund, Netherlands-2022
- University of Auckland Scholarships, New Zealand, 2022
- Latest Yangzhou University Scholarships, China, 2022-23
- Latest Scholarship in University of Bologna, Italy, 2022
Both first-year and transfer applicants are eligible for this award. The Treasure Scholarship is a one-time award that comes with no strings attached. You will be automatically awarded the Gem Scholarship if you complete the basic requirements and submit all application materials before the scholarship deadline.
Boise State University is a public, urban research university that offers undergraduate and graduate degrees as well as opportunities for students to succeed.
Interesting Facts About Boise State University
Boise State University (BSU) is an Idaho-based public research university. The Episcopal Church founded it in 1932, and it became an autonomous junior college in 1934, giving baccalaureate and master’s degrees since 1965.
The MBA and MAcc programmes in the College of Business and Economics; Masters and PhD programmes in the Colleges of Engineering, Arts & Sciences, and Education; the MPA programme in the School of Public Service; and the MPH programme in the College of Health Sciences are among the more than 100 graduate programmes offered at Boise State. It belongs to the “R2: Doctoral Universities – High Research Activity” category.
About History: After the University of Idaho (1889) and Idaho State University (1974), the school became Idaho’s third state university 48 years ago (1963). Boise State University is accredited by the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities and offers associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degrees. It has over 75,000 living alumni as of 2010.
About Campus: On the south side of the Boise River, opposite Julia Davis Park, the 285-acre (1.15 km2) campus is located in downtown Boise. The campus stands 2,700 feet (825 metres) above sea level, with more than 170 buildings, and is bordered on the west by Capitol Boulevard and on the east by Broadway Avenue. Since 2003, Boise State has spent more than $300 million on academic, residential, and sports buildings on campus. The property served as the city’s airfield until the 1930s.
West Entrance to Boise State University
In 2018, the West Entrance Main Campus at Boise State University was renovated.
2018 Main Campus
In May 2017, Boise State University broke ground on a $42 million Fine Arts Center, which would feature sculpture, metalwork, painting, graphic design, and other visual arts, as well as exhibition space and a digital “World Museum” dedicated to high-tech arts experiences.
- Level of Study: Undergraduate
- Study in: USA
- Institution(s): Boise State University
- Program Period: Four years (8 semesters).
- Deadline: October, 2022 (Spring Semester) / December, 2022 (Fall Semester)
Opportunity Focus Area:
- Both first-year and transfer must be in an eligible program.
- Ineligible majors include Nursing, Pre-Nursing, Radiological Science, Pre-Radiological Science, and self-supported and fully online programs.
Treasure Scholarship is valued at $8,460 per academic year.
Eligibility Criteria for Treasure Scholarship
To qualify for Treasure Scholarship, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
- The Gem Scholarship requires a minimum 3.90 cumulative unweighted high school GPA (on a 4.00 scale).
- Applicants must also have a minimum 1230 SAT or 26 ACT.
- Transfer students must have a minimum 3.75 cumulative GPA in order to be eligible for the Gem Scholarship (on a 4.00 scale).
How to Apply for Treasure Scholarship?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for Treasure Scholarship:
- Apply for the university here with your information.
Note: The Gem Scholarship is an automatic award. If you meet the minimum requirements and have all application materials in before the scholarship deadline, you are automatically awarded the Gem Scholarship.
To know more about Treasure Scholarship, please visit official website.