Begin your academic study in the United States. There’s good news! Treasure Scholarships are now open. We will go through the details of this scholarship, its benefits, and the application process step by step in this article.
International students can apply for Treasure Scholarships 2022-2023, which are fully funded scholarships. These scholarships are exclusively available to studies pursuing undergraduate degrees. This scholarship covers an academic year’s worth of $8,460.
- 2022-2023 | PhD International Graduate Award in Singapore | A*STAR
- Arturo Falaschi Postdoctoral Fellowships | ICGEB | Italy | India | South Africa | 2022-2023
- The Queensland University Science International Scholarship | Undergraduate / Masters | Australia | 2022-2023
- Leiden University Excellence Scholarship | Masters | Netherlands | 2022
- Australian Museum AMF/AMRI Postgraduate Award | Masters / PhD | Australia | 2022
Both first-year and transfer applicants are eligible for this award. The Treasure Scholarship is a one-time award that comes with no strings attached. You will be automatically awarded the Gem Scholarship if you complete the basic requirements and submit all application materials before the scholarship deadline.
Boise State University is a public, urban research university that offers undergraduate and graduate degrees as well as opportunities for students to succeed.
- Level of Study: Undergraduate
- Study in: USA
- Institution(s): Boise State University
- Program Period: Four years (8 semesters).
- Deadline: October, 2022 (Spring Semester) / December, 2022 (Fall Semester)
Opportunity Focus Area:
- Both first-year and transfer must be in an eligible program.
- Ineligible majors include Nursing, Pre-Nursing, Radiological Science, Pre-Radiological Science, and self-supported and fully online programs.
Treasure Scholarship is valued at $8,460 per academic year.
Eligibility Criteria for Treasure Scholarship
To qualify for Treasure Scholarship, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
- The Gem Scholarship requires a minimum 3.90 cumulative unweighted high school GPA (on a 4.00 scale).
- Applicants must also have a minimum 1230 SAT or 26 ACT.
- Transfer students must have a minimum 3.75 cumulative GPA in order to be eligible for the Gem Scholarship (on a 4.00 scale).
How to Apply for Treasure Scholarship?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for Treasure Scholarship:
- Apply for the university here with your information.
Note: The Gem Scholarship is an automatic award. If you meet the minimum requirements and have all application materials in before the scholarship deadline, you are automatically awarded the Gem Scholarship.
To know more about Treasure Scholarship, please visit official website.