Begin your academic study in New Zealand. There’s good news! The Tongarewa Scholarship is presently accepting applications.
We will go through the details of this scholarship, its perks, and the application process step by step in this article.
Tongarewa Scholarships 2022-2023 are partially financed scholarships for international students at Victoria University of Wellington. This scholarship is accessible for undergraduate and master’s studies and awards up to NZ$10,000 to the recipient.
- Queensland Univ Scholarships, Australia-2022
- Leiden University Scholarships, Netherland-2022
- Australian Museum Postgraduate Award-2022
- Latest Yale University Scholarships, USA-2022
- Barcelona Latest Masters Scholarship,Spain-2022
- Japan Latest Masters Scholarships in AGU | 2022
- MEL Scholarship Trust Fund, Netherlands-2022
- Latest Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Masters Scholarships, 2022
The Tongarewa Scholarship (“the Scholarship”) honours the University’s dedication to international students. Each year, we grant a few of these scholarships to international students. This is a fee-based partial scholarship that will be applied to your tuition for one year of study. Applicants must be in their first year of an undergraduate degree or a postgraduate degree programme at Victoria University of Wellington to be considered.
Scholarships are given out on a competitive basis based on academic achievement.
They will be credited to tuition expenses if they apply to study in the year after their application. Candidates who have been shortlisted may be asked to supply extra information to support their application. Scholarship recipients are assured a spot in one of our Halls of Residence if they submit an accommodation application to the Accommodation Service by the deadline.
More About Victoria University of Wellington
Victoria University of Wellington is a New Zealand university located in Wellington. It was founded by an Act of Parliament in 1897 and was a constituent college of the University of New Zealand.
The university is well-known for its programmes in law, humanities, and some scientific disciplines, but it also offers a diverse range of other courses. Entry to all first-year courses is open, but entry to second-year courses in some programmes is restricted.
Victoria received the highest average research grade in the New Zealand Government’s Performance-Based Research Fund exercise in both 2012 and 2018, after placing fourth in 2006 and third in 2003. According to the QS World University Rankings, Victoria is ranked 215th among the world’s top 500 universities (2020).
- Level of Study: Undergraduate, Masters
- Institution(s): Victoria University of Wellington
- Study in: New Zealand
- Opportunity Focus Areas: Check list below
- Program Period: Depends on the chosen degree.
- Deadline: 30 November, 2022 /June 01, 2022 / 1 September, 2022
Opportunity Focus Areas
- Architectural studies and building science
- English Literature
- Social Sciences
- History and Philosophy
Victoria University of Wellington Tongarewa Scholarships provides the recipients below benefits:
- Up to 10 scholarships of NZ$10,000 will be available to both undergraduate and postgraduate recipients and up to 9 scholarships of NZ$5,000 will be available to postgraduate recipients.
Eligibility Criteria for Tongarewa Scholarships
Applicants must fulfill the following criteria for Victoria University of Wellington Tongarewa Scholarships:
- Required Languages: English.
- Eligible Countries: All World countries
- International students who are paying full international fees
- Entering their first year of an undergraduate degree or entering a postgraduate degree.
How to Apply for Victoria University of Wellington Tongarewa Scholarships?
Please follow the following application instructions to win Victoria University of Wellington Tongarewa Scholarships:
(1) Create an account here
(2) Choose your program from here then check qualifications and key dates.
(3) Look at the “How to Apply”, you will find it explained in the chosen program
(5) Required Documents and References:
- A personal statement of up to 500 words outlining why you wish to study at Victoria University of Wellington, your academic goals and why you merit the Scholarship. You should also include any leadership positions and details of your involvement in your school or community.
- Full transcripts and other documentation relevant to the qualification type.
- An offer of place from Victoria University of Wellington (conditional or unconditional).
Once you have created an account and applied for scholarships, you can expect all correspondence regarding your application to come from [email protected]. Please add this email address to your safe senders list to ensure you do not miss any crucial information regarding your scholarship application.
To know more about Victoria University of Wellington Tongarewa Scholarships, please visit Official Website.