Begin your academic journey in Vietnam. There’s good news! Graduate scholarships at Ton Duc Thang University are presently open.
In this essay, we will go through the Ton Duc Thang University Scholarship, its perks, and the application process in depth. International students can apply for the Ton Duc Thang University Graduate Scholarships 2022-2023, which are fully financed scholarships. These scholarships are only available to studies pursuing master’s, doctoral, or postdoctoral masters. This scholarship covers the full cost of tuition and housing.
- Australian Museum Postgraduate Award 2022-23
- Newcastle University PhD Scholarships, UK-2022
- Latest Yale University Scholarships, USA-2022
- Copenhagen University Scholarship, Denmark-2022
- MEL Scholarship Trust Fund, Netherlands-2022
- Queen Elizabeth Latest Scholarships-2022
- NATO Defense College Fellowship, Italy 2022-2023
- KILLAM Postdoctoral Research Fellowship, Canada, 2022
Ton Duc Thang University (TDTU), a new and aspiring university in dynamic Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam’s economic and educational capital, is dedicated to the country’s human development and long-term prosperity.
You will have access to a number of graduate and research scholarships as an international student at TDTU, which will help you achieve academic and research excellence. Academic excellence and research potential are awarded while awarding scholarships. Graduate international students can apply for the following scholarships.
Ton Duc Thang University is a public research university in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, with its main campus in District 7. Ton Duc Thang University (TDTU), founded on September 24, 1997, has long been regarded as one of Vietnam’s top research institutions. It is managed by the Vietnam General Confederation of Labour and is named after Tôn c Thng, who served as Vice-President of Vietnam from 1960 to 1969 under Ho Chi Minh’s presidency and later became President of Vietnam from 1969 to 1980.
The University offers approximately 40 undergraduate programmes, 18 master’s programmes, and 25 doctoral programmes in fields such as law, applied science, technology, vocational skills, social sciences, economics, business, foreign languages, and the arts. It has approximately 23,500 students enrolled.
TDTU is currently ranked as the top Vietnamese university by ARWU, US News & World Report, and THE. The university, on the other hand, is accused of having “paid for fake affiliations” in order to artificially improve their research output and influence international rankings.
- Level of Study: Masters, PhD, Postdoctoral
- Institution(s): Ton Duc Thang University
- Study in: Vietnam
- Program Period: Depends on the chosen degree.
- Deadline: May 30, 2022
- Applied sciences
- Business administration
- Civil engineering
- Electrical & electronics engineering
- Environment and labor safety
- Finance and banking
- Foreign languages
- Industrial fine arts
- Information technology
- International studies
- Labor relation and trade unions
- Mathematics and statistics
- Social sciences and humanities
- Sport science
For more information on Master’s program click here.
Ton Duc Thang University Graduate Scholarship will provide
- Full scholarship: support full tuition fee + full accommodation fee.
- Partial scholarship: 50% tuition fee and 50% accommodation fee.
- Research scholarship: according to publications for TDTU.
Eligibility Criteria for Ton Duc Thang University Graduate Scholarship
To be eligible for Ton Duc Thang University Graduate Scholarship, candidates must fulfill following requirements:
- Required Language:
- When English is medium of instruction for master program: TOEIC 600, TOEFL iBT 50, IELTS 5.5, PET/FCE 160 (English certificates must be valid for two years from your test date up to the application date) or Proof of bachelor/master program taught in English language.
- When Vietnamese is medium of instruction for master program: TOEIC 500, TOEFL iBT 45, IELTS 4.5, PET/FCE 140 (English certificates must be valid for two years from your test date up to the application date) or Proof of bachelor/master program taught in English language.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
- Match all required documents for application
How to Apply for Ton Duc Thang University Graduate Scholarship?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for Ton Duc Thang University Graduate Scholarship:
(1) You have to apply online from here.
(2) Submit the Online Application Form on the online registration system with the following documents:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Original copy of bachelor transcript in right applied major
- Original copy of bachelor certificate in right applied major
- Statement of purpose (500 words)
- Criminal record
- Copy of Passport
- Reference Letter of Bachelor’s thesis advisor
- Photograph (3×4 cm)
- Health check report from the official clinic or hospital within the last 6 months
- English Language Proficiency
To apply and know more about Ton Duc Thang University Graduate Scholarship, please visit the Official Website.