International students are welcome to apply for the Thomson Internship 2022 in the United States. The internship might last up to three months. The Internship comes with a stipend.
- 2022-2023 | PhD International Graduate Award in Singapore | A*STAR
- Arturo Falaschi Postdoctoral Fellowships | ICGEB | Italy | India | South Africa | 2022-2023
- The Queensland University Science International Scholarship | Undergraduate / Masters | Australia | 2022-2023
- Leiden University Excellence Scholarship | Masters | Netherlands | 2022
- Australian Museum AMF/AMRI Postgraduate Award | Masters / PhD | Australia | 2022
Are you a professional marketing looking to join a growing, profitable, and high-performing team? If that’s the case, Thomson Reuters has a number of intriguing options for you! The Marketing Internship is a paid position that will expose you to our products, marketing strategies, consumer insights, and other aspects of the company.
Thomson Reuters Internship Summary
- Institution(s): Thomson Reuters
- Location: United States of America
- Internship Focused Areas: Sales, Technology, Marketing, Journalism, Legal, Finance, Operations, Consulting, Product strategy, Editorial and Manufacturing.
- Internship Period: The duration of the internship is 3 to 6 months.
- Internship Deadline: Like your school semester, our typical recruitment cycle has start dates at the beginning of January, May, and September.
Thomson Reuters Internship Benefits
Being a Thomson Reuters Intern has its perks:
Intern-focused events, weekly social hours, dedicated Intern Appreciation Day, fireside chats, partnerships with Business Resource Groups, and recognized company culture awarded for our diversity and inclusion.
Competitively paid internships with company-designated holidays and the possibility of “Returnship”!
Learning & development:
Personal and professional growth with on-the-job coaching from mentors and managers that care. Connect with teammates across the globe with our Ten Thousand Coffees Cafe.
Intern volunteer days with opportunities to volunteer with our Business Resource Groups to make an impact in your community.
Thomson Reuters Internship Eligibility Criteria
Applicants must fulfill the following criteria for Thomson Reuters Internship:
- Required Languages: English.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
- Current junior or senior in an accredited university
- Strong GPA required (3.0 or above).
How to Apply for Thomson Reuters Internship?
Please follow the following application instructions to win Thomson Reuters Internship:
1. Apply online
Like your school semester, our typical recruitment cycle has start dates at the beginning of January, May, and September.
Meet us on campus and check out our new jobs at the beginning of each semester! And don’t forget to sign-up to our talent network to receive notifications for jobs that fit your degree and interest. Or, check out our open jobs anytime here.
2. We assess your strengths
Some of our positions for sales and technology may require assessment(s) through Pymetrics and Hacker Rank. If your role requires additional assessment(s), the information will be included in your outreach email from our team.
3. Prep for your interview
To make it easier for you, we begin with HireVue – the interview app – so you can interview at home or on campus on your mobile devices.
You’ll be invited for an interview with someone from our hiring team. Read our careers blog for tips and tricks from our Talent Acquisition team.
4. Aced our interview? Your offer is on the way!
Congratulations! If you’ve secured an internship, our campus team will reach out via email with more information.