There’s good news! The Human Services Internship at STAR Services is now accepting applications. We will go through the details of this internship programme, its perks, and the application process step by step in this article.
International students are welcome to apply for the STAR Services Human Services Internship 2022. The internship will last for 12 weeks. STAR Services Human Services Internship pays $15.50 per hour and includes a certificate.
- 2022-2023 | PhD International Graduate Award in Singapore | A*STAR
- Arturo Falaschi Postdoctoral Fellowships | ICGEB | Italy | India | South Africa | 2022-2023
- The Queensland University Science International Scholarship | Undergraduate / Masters | Australia | 2022-2023
- Leiden University Excellence Scholarship | Masters | Netherlands | 2022
- Australian Museum AMF/AMRI Postgraduate Award | Masters / PhD | Australia | 2022
The Human Services Internship at STAR Services is designed to help you learn, grow, create, lead, and innovate while making a difference in the lives of others. Every day as a STAR intern, you will be doing intriguing, rewarding, and difficult work. This internship will provide you the chance to learn about a variety of positions in the area, including how to support individuals with disabilities in their homes and workplaces, how to be a change maker and work legislation, and the latest opportunities in Person-Centered Thinking.
Bi-weekly learning sessions will give you with in-depth knowledge and insight into current thinking and practises. Interns will do weekly training classes to supplement the bi-weekly learning sessions and will meet with a professional mentor on a weekly basis.
The STAR Services Summer 2022 internship programme will assist in unveiling your potential as the next leader in the Human Services profession through challenge and reward, enthusiasm and excellence.
STAR Services Human Services Internship Summary
- Institution: STAR Services
- Locations: USA
- Internship Focused Areas: Education, Healthcare Management, Human Services, Nursing, Occupational Therapy, Physical Therapy, Pre-Med, Psychology, Public Health, Social Work, or Sociology. Exceptions with approval.
- Internship Period: Approximately 12 weeks. Minimum of 30 hours per week.
- Deadline: May 21, 2022
STAR Services Human Services Internship Benefits
STAR Services Human Services Internship will provide $15.50/hr and certificate.
Eligibility Criteria for STAR Services Human Services Internship
Applicants must fulfill the following criteria for STAR Services Human Services Internship:
- Required Languages: English
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and a reliable vehicle
- Must be able to pass a DHS background study
How to Apply for STAR Services Human Services Internship?
Please follow the following application instructions to win STAR Services Human Services Internship:
- Click here to start the application process
- Application requires you answering some questions and attaching your CV and cover letter.