Sheffield Hallam University Management of events and leisure Dean’s scholarships are available in the United Kingdom for international students for the academic year 2022-2023.
This is a fully funded Sheffield Hallam University scholarship that will be given to ten deserving students. The value of each scholarship is £6,000.
- Australian Museum Postgraduate Award 2022-23
- Newcastle University PhD Scholarships, UK-2022
- Latest Yale University Scholarships, USA-2022
- Copenhagen University Scholarship, Denmark-2022
- MEL Scholarship Trust Fund, Netherlands-2022
Students pursuing a BSc (Hons) in Events and Leisure Management will gain an international perspective on the fast-paced leisure industry’s strategic role. Learn how to manage event planning so that you may be at the forefront of one of the world’s fastest expanding industries. With the research of a personal tutor, investigate the strategic role of the leisure industry at both a local and global level, as well as the problems of leisure management policy and planning.
Interesting Facts About Sheffield Hallam University
In Sheffield, South Yorkshire, England, the University of Sheffield is a public research university. Sheffield Medical School, Firth College, and Sheffield Technical School were all founded in 1828, 1879, and 1884, respectively. In 1897, the three colleges merged to establish University College of Sheffield, which was granted a royal charter as University of Sheffield by King Edward VII in 1905.
Sheffield is made up of 50 academic departments divided into five faculties as well as an international faculty. The institution’s annual income was £741 million, with £163 million coming from research grants and contracts, and £708.6 million spent. According to new figures published by the Higher Education Statistics Agency, Sheffield is among the top ten UK universities for research grant funding, and it has risen to the top of the UK for income and investment in engineering research (HESA). Along with UCL, King’s, Manchester, Birmingham, Edinburgh, and Oxford, it is one of the top seven British universities in terms of postgraduate student enrollment.
The university is a founding member of the famous Russell Group and one of the original red brick universities. It is also a part of the Worldwide Universities Network, the N8 Group of Northern England’s top eight research universities, and the White Rose University Consortium. For the past fifteen years, QS has ranked Sheffield as a top 100 university in the world. The University was ranked 22nd in Europe for teaching excellence by Time Higher Education in 2019.
Sheffield is staff to eight Nobel laureates, six of whom are alumni or former long-term employees of the university. They helped develop penicillin, discover the citric acid cycle, study high-speed chemical reactions, uncover introns in eukaryotic DNA, discover fullerene, and develop molecular machines. Several heads of state, secretaries of state, judges on the Court of Appeal, Booker Prize winners, astronauts, and Olympic gold medalists are among the alumni.
- Level of Study: Undergraduate
- Institution(s): Sheffield Hallam University
- Study in: UK
- Opportunity Focus Areas: Events and Leisure Management.
- Number of Scholarships: 15
- Deadline: August, 2022
Events and leisure management Dean’s scholarship offers 6000£ fund.
To be eligible for Events and leisure management Dean’s scholarship, you must fulfill the following criteria:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All World’s Countries.
- You must receive an offer (and meet any conditions) for the courses, BSc (Hons) Events and Leisure Management (top up)
- You must be able to pay any additional fees your course may require, for example field trips.
- You must be self-funding your studies
- You are not eligible to apply if you are studying a Sheffield Hallam course at a partner institution.
How to Apply for Events and leisure management Dean’s scholarship?
Please follow the following instructions to avail this scholarship:
- Apply for BSc (Hons) Events and Leisure Management (top up).
- To apply for the Dean’s Scholarship you need to write about why you have a passion for Events and Leisure Management and your response must be 250 words or less. Please email your statement
Why do you have a passion for Events and Leisure Management?
to [email protected] in order to apply for the scholarship.
To know more about Events and leisure management Dean’s scholarship, please visit Official Website.