Pursue your studies in a foreign country. There’s good news! A fellowship with the Schlumberger Foundation is presently open.
We will go over the details of this fellowship, its rewards, and the application process step by step in this article.International students can apply for the Schlumberger Foundation Faculty for the Future Fellowship 2022, which is a fully supported scholarship.
- A*STAR PhD Graduate Awards, Singapore-2022
- ICGEB Latest Postdoctoral Fellowships-2022
- Australian Museum Postgraduate Award-2022
- Newcastle University PhD Scholarships, UK-2022
- Latest Yale University Scholarships, USA-2022
This scholarship is worth a maximum of USD 50,000 per year for a PhD and USD 40,000 per year for a Post-doctoral researcher, and it can be renewed until the maximum of your studies.
Since its inception in 2004, the Faculty for the Future programme has awarded fellowships to women from developing and emerging countries to pursue PhD or post-doctoral research in science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM) at top universities throughout the world.
The long-term purpose of the initiative is to create conditions that encourage more women to pursue scientific careers by lessening the hurdles that women face when joining STEM fields, hence closing the gender gap.
- Level of Study: PhD (Doctoral) / Postdoctoral
- Institution(s): Leading universities worldwide
- Study in: Any Country
- Opportunity Focus Areas: Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics, Physics and Biology
- Deadline: November 05, 2022
Schlumberger Foundation Faculty for the Future Fellowships will provide the recipient with the following benefits:
- Faculty for the Future grants are based on actual costs for eligible expenses up to a maximum of USD 50,000 per year for a PhD and maximum of USD 40,000 per year for a Post-doc and may be renewed through to completion of studies.
- Renewal grants are subject to performance, self-evaluation, recommendations from supervisors and strong evidence of re-integration plans in the home country.
Eligibility Criteria for Schlumberger Foundation Faculty for the Future Fellowships
To qualify for Schlumberger Foundation Faculty for the Future Fellowships, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries.
- are a female and are a citizen of a developing country or emerging economy*. You are not eligible to apply if you hold dual citizenship of which one is citizenship of a developed country. (N.B. If you have been awarded a Faculty for the Future grant and after the award you obtain citizenship of a developed country, the grant will be discontinued as of the date of such additional citizenship);
- are preparing for a PhD degree or post-doctoral research in the science, technology, engineering and mathematics (STEM) disciplines. Awards in biological sciences are limited to interdisciplinary research between physical and biological sciences. The Faculty for the Future program does not fund Master level studies;
- are enrolled, admitted or have applied to a host university/research institute abroad (applications are no longer accepted where a candidate has not yet applied to a university). If you are applying for a sandwich course the final degree must be awarded by the Host University abroad (i.e., not from the home country university);
- hold an excellent academic record;
- have a proven track record of teaching experience or can demonstrate commitment to teaching;
- can demonstrate active PARTICIPATION in faculty life and outreach programs to encourage young women into the sciences;
- are willing to contribute to the socio-economic development of your home country and region by strengthening the faculties in your home university, pursuing relevant research, or using your specific expertise to address public policy matters.
How to Apply for Schlumberger Foundation Faculty for the Future Fellowships?
Please follow the following application instructions to Schlumberger Foundation Faculty for the Future Fellowships:
- Create your own account.
- Validate your account from a verification message sent to your e-mail, check your e-mail.
- Login to your account.
- Press ”Your Application” for 2022.
- Complete your online application form and attach the required documents, then Submit.
To know more about Schlumberger Foundation Faculty for the Future Fellowships, please visit Official Website.