For the academic year 2022-2023, Raffles University has developed the English Preparation Programme Offset for overseas students to recognise academic performance and skills.
This grant is only available to international students at Raffles University. Domestic students’ applications will not be considered. Applicants must have completed the RU English Preparation Program and be planning to enrol in another RU study programme to be eligible for this grant. The students who are chosen will receive a 50% discount on their finished English Preparation Program.
Raffles University (RU), ranked 106th in the country, is one of the best private institutions in the country, with multi-faculties at the forefront of higher education in teaching, learning, and business practises.
- Dream Big Latest Scholarships, USA 2022-23
- Canon Collins RMTF Awards, South Africa 2022-23
- Regional Scholar Awards for Kenya & Somalia Students 2022-23
- Onsi Sawiris Scholar Awards, USA 2022-23
- Jack Kent Cooke Scholar Awards, USA 2022-23
- Rhodes Global Scholar Awards, UK 2022-23
- Netherlands Government Scholarships 2022-23
- HKB University Scholarship for Mongolia 2022-23
Why should you attend Raffles University? Raffles University is a Malaysian university that is accredited by the Ministry of Higher Education (MOHE) and offers a variety of programmes to its students. It is also a high-achieving institution dedicated to providing high-quality education. Raffles employs the most up-to-date teaching and learning approaches, as well as action-based research and engagement with industry professionals.
More About Raffles University
Raffles University, Neemrana is a multidisciplinary university created by an act of the Rajasthan State Legislative titled Raffles University Neemrana Act 2011 and recognised under Section 2(f) of the UGC Act. Raffles University is located in Neemrana, in the National Capital Region.
It offers BBA, MBA, B.Com, M.Com, B.Tech, M.Tech, B.Sc (Agriculture), graduate, post-graduate, and degree programmes in Law (5 years integrated and 3 years degree), LLM (one year); Management (including rural management), Humanities (including Civil Service preparation), Commerce, Applied Science, Engineering and Technology, Pharmacy; Management (including rural management), Humanities (including Civil Service preparation), Commerce, Applied Science, Engineering and Technology, Pharmacy; Management including rural (diploma and degree both).
The School of Law, Raffles University and Faculty of Law of University of Lisbon, Portugal are in collaboration since 2013 for the purpose of students and faculty exchange programme.
Raffles University, Neemrana accepts applications for undergraduate and postgraduate programmes beginning in March each year. Applications are accepted, and they are evaluated for eligibility, academic performance, and other proof of the candidate’s eligibility for the programme of their choice.
A separate admission test is administered for admission to the Ph.D programme, which includes a written exam and a presentation to the Doctoral Research Committee.
- University or Organization: Raffles University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor / Masters
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Malaysia.
- Application Deadline: The application deadline for the September intake of student admissions is in July 2022. Students are advised to apply accordingly and observe programme specific deadlines if any.
- Eligible Countries: International students from any country can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for a degree programme of choice offered at Raffles University.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have completed RU English Preparation Programme and further progress through other programmes at RU.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applications will be made on the University’s online application portal. Eligible international students will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students must provide the highest education results, passport size photos, and visas for international students.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants are especially required to meet the entry and academic requirements of the degree programme they choose t to undertake at Raffles University.
- Language Requirement: Students must fulfill the language requirements of the programme they want to join. Raffles will consider commonly accepted standardized tests.
Raffles University will ensure that the selected international students receive up to 50% offset on the completed English Preparation Programme.