Anywhere in the world is a good place to start your study adventure. There’s good news! Queensland University Law Scholarships are now accepting applications.
We will go through the details of this scholarship programme, its perks, and the application process step by step in this article. International students can apply for the Queensland University Law Scholarships 2022-2023, which is a partially funded scholarship. This scholarship is offered for master’s studies and will pay 25% or 50% of tuition fees, depending on the Head’s recommendation.
- Australian Museum Postgraduate Award 2022-23
- Latest Yale University Scholarships, USA-2022
- MEL Scholarship Trust Fund, Netherlands-2022
- Queen Elizabeth Latest Scholarships-2022
- Latest Masters & PhD MOFCOM Scholarship, China, 2022
International students interested in pursuing a master’s degree in law can apply for a Queensland University Masters Scholarship in Law. The University of Queensland’s School of Law is offering scholarships to outstanding international students interested in coursework masters programmes in law, such as the Master of Laws (LLM), Master of International Law (MIL), and Master of International Commercial Law (MICLaw), or dual degree programmes.
The University of Queensland (UQ) is an Australian public research university based in Brisbane. UQ is Australia’s fifth oldest university, having been founded in 1909 by the state legislature. UQ is regarded as one of Australia’s top universities, as well as one of the most prestigious in the world. The Scholarship’s goal is to encourage and support academic success among international students starting undergraduate law studies at the University of Queensland.
Living expenditures, travel expenses, international health insurance, and the Student Services and Amenities fee are not covered by the scholarships.
Tuition fees will be split into two halves and paid in two instalments (one in semester one, and one in semester two).
- Level of Study: Masters
- Institution(s): The University Queensland
- Study in: Australia
- Course Offered: Law
- Deadline: May 15, 2022
Queensland University Law Scholarships will cover 25% or 50% of tuition fees according to the recommendation of the Head. The scholarships do not include living expenses, travel expenses, overseas health cover or the Student Services and Amenities fee.
Eligibility Criteria for Queensland University Law Scholarships
To qualify for Queensland University Law Scholarships, candidates must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Languages: English
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
- The applicant must has applied, for a place as an international student and has not yet commenced at UQ or is enrolled at UQ as an undergraduate and wishes to commence postgraduate law studies.
- The applicant must submit an application by the closing date in the format prescribed by the Head.
- The applicant must not hold another scholarship that the Head considers to be similar.
- The applicant must achieve a minimum GPA of at least 4.5 in the course.
- The Scholarship will be awarded to the applicant showing the greatest merit as demonstrated by:
- academic achievements.
- the applicant’s interest in studying and pursuing a career in law.
- any other matter the Scholarship Committee considers relevant.
How to Apply for Queensland University Law Scholarships?
- Applicant must first complete an application for a place at UQ from here.
- Once you have an existing application with UQ, or have received an offer, you can apply for a scholarship by submitting the online application form together with the following supporting documentation:
- Required Documents:
- Official academic transcript/s
- A personal statement outlining why you want, or have started, a career in law
- Two reference letters
- Evidence of English proficiency (e.g. IELTS)
- Incomplete or late scholarship applications will not be considered.
- The Scholarship Committee will meet as soon as practicable after the closing date and applicants will be notified of the outcome in writing.
- Any offer of a scholarship is made subject to approval of the candidate’s enrolment in an approved law program at The University of Queensland.
- For queries or assistance please contact: [email protected].
To know more about Queensland University Law Scholarships, please visit Official Website.