Begin your academic study in Australia. There’s good news! The Queensland University Science International Scholarship application period is currently open.
We will go through the details of this scholarship programme, its benefits, and the application process step by step in this article. International students can apply for the Queensland University Science International Scholarship 2022-2023, which is a partially funded scholarship programme. This scholarship is available to studies pursuing undergraduate and master’s masters. The scholarship is worth $3,000 in total.
- A*STAR PhD Graduate Awards, Singapore-2022
- ICGEB Latest Postdoctoral Fellowships-2022
- Queensland Univ Scholarships, Australia-2022
- Leiden University Scholarships, Netherland-2022
- Australian Museum Postgraduate Award-2022
Outstanding international students enrolled in undergraduate or postgraduate coursework programmes in Science at UQ are eligible for scholarships. UQ fosters diversity and inclusion and welcomes submissions from those who contribute to the university’s diversity. In addition, the Faculty of Science seeks to promote gender equality in admissions.
The University of Queensland (UQ) is an Australian public research university based in Brisbane. UQ is Australia’s fifth oldest university, having been founded in 1909 by the state legislature. UQ is regarded as one of Australia’s top universities, as well as one of the most prestigious in the world.
Interesting Facts About The Queensland University Science
The Queensland University of Technology (QUT) is a public research university in Brisbane, Queensland, Australia. It is located in the urban coastal city of Brisbane. Gardens Point and Kelvin Grove are the two campuses where QUT is located in Brisbane. The current QUT was established in 1989, when the Queensland Institute of Technology (QIT) was transformed into a university by the Queensland University of Technology Act 1988, with the Q University of Technology commencing operations in January 1989. The Brisbane College of Advanced Education and QUT joined in 1990.
In 2020, QUT will have 52,672 students enrolled (39,156 undergraduates, 10,390 postgraduate students, and 661 non-award students), 5,049 full-time equivalent (FTE) staff employees, $1.054 billion in revenue, and $1.028 billion in expenditure.
QUT was a member of the Australian Technology Network of universities until September 28, 2018, when it withdrew.
- Level of Study: Undergraduate / Masters
- Institution(s): Queensland University
- Study in: Australia
- Opportunity Focus Areas: Agriculture and Environment, Architecture, Planning and Design, Science and Mathematics
- Program Period: 1 year
- Deadline: June, 2022
UQ Science International Scholarship provides the recipient:
- Scholarship value $3,000.
- Payment of scholarships is conditional on scholarship recipients meeting the
obligations outlined above, as applicable, at the payment date.
- UQ will pay the scholarship winners after the academic census date in the first
semester of study.
- UQ will pay into each recipient’s nominated Australian bank account.
To qualify for UQ Science International Scholarship for International Students, candidates must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Languages: English
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
- Be able to be classified as an international student in Australia.
- By the scholarships closing date, submit all documentation to meet conditions associated with an offer from UQ for an approved program.
- Demonstrate strong academic performance as part of the UQ program application.
- Be enrolling in a program administered by the UQ Faculty of Science; the program must be of more than one year’s duration (full time).
- Be enrolling in their first semester of study at UQ.
- If you are already enrolled at UQ and seek a program change, you are not eligible for these scholarships.
- Students enrolling in non-award, Study Abroad, or Exchange programs are ineligible.
- Each scholarship winner must:
• Commence study in the semester indicated in the University of Queensland offer letter.
• Make the best possible attempt to successfully complete the program of study.
• Permit University of Queensland to publish their name and photo, and degree program name, and identify
them as a scholarship winner.
• Provide a testimonial and suitable photo for publication.
How to Apply for Queensland University Science International Scholarship?
- Lodge an official University of Queensland undergraduate or postgraduate program directly to The University of Queensland from here.
- Receive a University of Queensland Student ID Number and an offer.
- Complete the Science International Scholarship online application form here.
- Submit your Application by 5 pm (AEST) on the scholarship closing date.
To know more about Queensland University Science International Scholarship, please visit Official Website.
For more Queensland University Scholarships, click here