The First International Conference in Education Scholarships at QMUL are available for the academic year 2022–2023 in the UK, and they are being announced with pleasure by the School of Economics and Finance at Queen Mary University of London (QMUL).
Researchers and PhD candidates interested in identifying alternative approaches to improving Economics and Finance instruction at any higher education level, outside cutting-edge pedagogy, etc., are eligible to apply for the scholarships. The chosen winners might anticipate partial or full financing for their schooling.
The Times Higher Education (THE) World Institution Rankings place the Queen Mary University of London (QMUL), a public research university in London, England, at 117th overall and 14th in the United Kingdom. Building on our beloved cultural variety, the university’s aim is to provide an atmosphere where everyone can succeed, realize their full potential, and be proud to be a member of the institution.
- Heidelberg PhD Scholarships, Germany 2023
- TU Munich Scholarships, Germany 2022-2023
- Oxford University Clarendon Fully Funded Scholarships, UK 2023
- UOW Latest IPTA Scholarships, Australia 2023
- National Scholarship Program, Slovakia 2023
Why did you decide to attend Queen Mary University of London (QMUL) to study?
The Queen Mary University of London (QMUL) provides top-notch research through curating distinctive and one-of-a-kind collections, encouraging the creation and distribution of academic literature, and offering the tools and facilities necessary for independent study.
More About Queen Mary University of London (QMUL)
Queen Mary University of London (QMUL, or simply QM) is a federal University of London member institution and a public research university in London, England. It goes back to the year 1785, when The London Hospital Medical College was established.
After being accepted to the University of London in 1915 and taking the name Queen Mary College from Mary of Teck, Westfield College and Queen Mary College combined in 1989 to establish Queen Mary and Westfield College. The School of Medicine and Dentistry was created in 1995 by the merger of Queen Mary and West Field College, St. Bartholomew’s Hospital Medical College, and The London Hospital Medical College.
In addition to having campuses at China, France, Greece, and Malta, QMUL maintains five campuses spread throughout East and Central London in Mile End, White Chapel, Charter House Square, Lincoln’s Inn Fields, and West Smith Field. The Mile End campus is the biggest independent campus of any Russell Group institution located in London.
The QMUL has about 26,000 students in 2018–19. The Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences, the Faculty of Science and Engineering, and Barts and The London School of Medicine and Dentistry make up the three faculties that make up Queen Mary.
Queen Mary is a part of Institutions UK, the Association of Commonwealth Universities, and the Russell Group of British research universities. The world’s biggest academic health science centre, UCL Partners, includes Queen Mary as one of its key centres for medical education and research.
In place of Royal Holloway, QMUL now oversees programmes at the University of London Institute in Paris. In order to deliver its Global MBA programme, Queen Mary additionally works with University of London. In 2020–21, Queen Mary generated £512.5 million in revenue, including £114.7 million from grants and contracts for scientific research.
Many famous graduates from QMUL have made significant contributions to a variety of professions and academic subjects across the world, including politics, as heads of state, science, academia, law, history, commerce, technology, and diplomacy.
Nine Nobel laureates have worked at QMUL or are now employed there. Ronald Ross, who identified the cause and treatment for malaria, Davidson Nicol, British politician Peter Hain, and Professor Andrew Pollard, the principal scientist of the Oxford-AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccine, are just a few notable graduates.
QMUL Scholarship Description
- University or Organization: Queen Mary University of London (QMUL)
- Department: School of Economics and Finance
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and Domestic
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom.
- Application Deadline: Applications received after 30th September 2022 will not be accepted.
- Eligible Countries: All interested students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD research programs offered at the School of Economics and Finance at QMUL can be applied.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must demonstrate innovative pedagogy, new technology, curriculum development, equality, and diversity analysis.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Admission applications must be made via the mySIS application portal of the university. Scholarship applications must be made via the designated application log in.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Degree transcripts
- Referee details
- Statement of purpose
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)/Resume
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have the necessary qualification for the position they are applying for.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 92
- PTE – 61
- C1/C2 – 176
- Trinity ISE – III
The applicants selected as winners for this scholarship by the Queen Mary University of London (QMUL) will be provided funding to pursue their PhD studies.