The Pratt Institute has created the International Scholarships for the academic year 2022-2023 in an effort to lower the expense of higher education.
All overseas students who intend to enrol in an undergraduate programme with these international merit-based scholarships are invited to submit an application through the Pratt Institute. The tuition cost will probably be covered by the scholarship grant. The student’s entrance application will be taken into consideration while choosing the winners.
The main campus of the private institution Pratt Institute is located in Brooklyn, New York. According to the QS World University Rankings by Subject, Pratt Institute is placed seventh out of 230 US and worldwide art and design universities. It is one of the most prominent schools for art, architecture, and design in the entire globe.
- UNK Latest Loper Scholarships, USA 2023
- LSU Undergraduate Scholarships, USA 2023
- University of New Mexico Latest Undergraduate Scholarships, USA 2023
- U Southampton Scholarships, UK 2023
- UM Berdie and Irvin Scholarships, Canada 2023
- TU Munich Scholarships, Germany 2022-2023
- UTexas Undergraduate Scholarships, USA 2023
Why did you decide to attend Pratt Institute?
The Pratt Institute seeks to prepare creatives and artists to make positive contributions to society. In order to allow students to benefit from the numerous options in Brooklyn and Manhattan, it has formed collaborations with a number of significant cultural institutions.
More About Pratt Institute
The main campus of the private institution Pratt Institute is located in Brooklyn, New York. It has a satellite campus in Manhattan and an extension campus at the Munson-Williams-Proctor Arts Institute in Utica, both in the state of New York.
The school’s first academic offerings were in engineering, architecture, and fine arts in 1887. The institute, which consists of six schools, is notably recognised for its industrial, interior, and architectural design programmes.
U.S. News & World Report does not presently rate Pratt Institute. U.S. News & World Report places Pratt eighth among “Best Fine Arts Programs” and thirty-fourth among “Best Library and Information Studies Programs” in its speciality rankings.
According to Architectural Record, the Bachelor of Architecture programme has continuously been listed among the top fifteen programmes in the United States since 2000. A Business Insider survey of respondents named the institution as the sixth-best design school in the world, while Bloomberg BusinessWeek put the school among the top 60 colleges in the world to study design.
Pratt was once mentioned in Kiplinger’s Personal Finance’s ranks of the finest private schools and universities in the nation for value, but it is no longer there. Out of more than 600 private colleges, it was previously ranked as one of the best deals for academic quality and price.
The QS World University Rankings for 2021 placed Pratt Institute ninth overall in the category of Art & Design.
According to standards set by the New York State Department of Education, Pratt Institute is recognised by the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools and is permitted to provide academic degrees by the State of New York.
The National Architectural Accrediting Board has granted the School of Architecture accreditation for both its Bachelor of Architecture and Master of Architecture degrees. The Council for Interior Design Accreditation has approved the undergraduate interior design programme.
- University or Organization: Pratt Institute
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Educational fund
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Application Deadline: Students are suggested to apply by 1st November 2022.
- Eligible Countries: All international students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for undergraduate programmes offered at Pratt Institute.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have good merit.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students must apply for admission via the Common Application Portal. All eligible applicants will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to submit official transcripts.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must meet the university’s requirements for their respective undergraduate programmes.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 79
- IELTS – 6.5
- PTE – 53
- Duolingo – 105
The applicants selected as winners will be awarded merit-based scholarships for their undergraduate studies at Pratt Institute.