Portland State University (PSU) is offering International Elite Scholar & Diversity Awards to deserving students. For the academic year 2022-2023.
International students can apply for financing to study an undergraduate degree programme at Portland State University.
Portland State University, founded in 1946 as a post-secondary educational institution, is Oregon’s most innovative, diverse, and affordable public research university, situated in one of the country’s most attractive locations.
- Brunel University London Scholarships 2023
- UNK Latest Loper Scholarships, USA 2023
- LSU Undergraduate Scholarships, USA 2023
- University of New Mexico Latest Undergraduate Scholarships, USA 2023
- U Southampton Scholarships, UK 2023
What are the advantages of attending Portland State University? Students at PSU will receive a world-class education. Undergraduate degrees are available in 123 subjects, and postgraduate degrees are available in 117.
More About Portland State University
Portland State Institution (PSU) is an Oregon public research university. It was established in 1946 to provide post-secondary education to World War II veterans. Over the next two decades, it grew into a four-year institution, and in 1969, it was awarded university status.
It is the only public institution in Oregon that is situated in a major city. A board of trustees is in charge of the organisation. Doctoral Universities – High Research Activity” is how Portland State University is classified. Portland State University is made up of seven component colleges, each of which offers undergraduate and postgraduate degrees in one hundred twenty-three subjects.
The School of Business Administration, College of Education, School of Social Work, College of Urban and Public Affairs, College of the Arts, Maseeh College of Engineering and Computer Science, and the College of Liberal Arts and Sciences are all located on the Portland State University campus. The sporting teams are known as the Portland State Vikings, and they wear green and white as their school colours. The Big Sky Conference is where teams compete at the NCAA Division I level.
Undergraduate degrees are available in one hundred twenty-three subjects, and postgraduate degrees are available in one hundred seventeen. As the university has evolved from its basic aim as a liberal arts undergraduate college to a more broad-based research university, it has introduced more doctoral programmes.
Mathematics, biology, chemistry, applied physics, computer science, applied psychology, engineering & technology management, mechanical engineering, and sociology are among the newly added subjects where doctorates are conferred. More than 70 master’s degree programmes, more than 30 graduate certificate programmes, and 20 doctoral programmes are now available.
Portland State University’s first totally online degree was developed in 2006 by the College of Urban and Public Affairs. The Division of Criminology and Criminal Justice provides an online bachelor’s degree in criminology and criminal justice, as well as certifications in advanced crime analysis, criminal behaviour, criminal justice leadership, and a post-baccalaureate certificate in criminology and criminal justice.
For the 2014–15 academic year, Portland State issued 6,050 degrees, including 4,250 bachelor’s degrees, 1,725 master’s degrees, and 75 doctoral degrees.
Portland State University Awards Description
- University or Organization: Portland State University
- Department: N.A.
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree
- Award: up to $8,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Application Deadline: Candidates must submit their programme application before August 31, 2022.
Eligibility For Portland State University Awards
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Students from underrepresented countries at PSU and on the basis of their academic performance.
How to Apply For Portland State University Awards
- How to Apply: If you want to apply for this studentship, then you are required to take admission at the university. No separate application is required. All applicants are automatically considered.
- Supporting Documents: Submit official transcripts in their original sealed envelopes from all schools attended. All documents submitted to Portland State University become the property of Portland State University and cannot be photocopied or returned.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must check all the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: If you do not demonstrate proof of English language proficiency, we will place you in the Intensive English Language Program (IELP) pathway.
Portland State University Awards Benefits
Portland State University will provide an award amount of up to $8,000 per academic year annually in fee remission to the deserving international students.