With the support of its PhD Scholarship in University of the Sunshine Coast, Exercise, Cognition, and Healthy Aging for the academic year 2022-2023.
The University of the Sunshine Coast is extremely proud to offer students the opportunity to conduct their research and postgraduate study in Australia. This scholarship is open to highly motivated Australian students with a strong work ethic, a desire to learn, and exceptional communication skills in addition to the required academic qualifications. The scholarship is worth $28,597 per year.
- Australian Museum Postgraduate Award 2022-23
- Newcastle University PhD Scholarships, UK-2022
- Latest Yale University Scholarships, USA-2022
- Copenhagen University Scholarship, Denmark-2022
- Latest Masters & PhD MOFCOM Scholarship, China, 2022
The University of the Sunshine Coast, popularly known as USC, is a public university dedicated to unlocking the innovation, productivity, and full human potential of our regions, as well as engaging with government, business, and the community to encourage success in a knowledge-driven world.
Why should you select the University of the Sunshine Coast to further your education? The University of the Sunshine Coast is an educational institution that is unconstrained by tradition or traditional ways of thinking, and it aspires to instill this philosophy in its students and employees. USC equips students with the hands-on learning and practical skills they require to improve their lives. It is committed to ensuring that students have the resources they require to achieve their objectives.
The University of the Sunshine Coast (USC) is an Australian public university located on the Sunshine Coast. It was renamed the University of the Sunshine Coast in 1999 after launching with 524 students in 1996 as the Sunshine Coast University College.
The university’s flagship campus is at Sippy Downs, on the Sunshine Coast, with additional campuses in Hervey Bay, Gympie, and Caboolture on the Fraser Coast. USC will open a full-service campus in Petrie, Moreton Bay, in 2020.
Undergraduate and postgraduate (coursework and higher degree by research) programmes are available at the USC Sippy Downs campus in 2019, with study areas divided into seven disciplines: business, information technology, and tourism; creative industries, design, and communication; education; engineering and science; health, nursing, and sport sciences; humanities, psychology, and social sciences; and law and criminology.
The Commonwealth Register of Institutions and Courses for Overseas Students lists the university.
USC was ranked in the top five universities in Australia for teaching quality and in the top six for overall student experience in the 2020 Student Experience Survey.
- University or Organization: University of the Sunshine Coast
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: $28,597
- Number of Awards: 1
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic
- The award can be taken in Australia.
- Deadline: The application process for the scholarship position will remain open until filled.
- Eligible Countries: Only Australian national students can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can undertake a PhD programme study at the School of Health and Sports Sciences of USC.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have an Honors or Research Masters degree in an area of allied health, for example, Exercise Physiology, Exercise, and Sports Science, Physiotherapy, Biomedical Science, or Nursing (or equivalent) or will have by mid-2021.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants are required to make an admission application on the student portal of the university. Then, to apply for the scholarship, students must complete the HDR Scholarship Application and Response to Selection Criteria and submit it to [email protected].
- Eligible applicants will be considered for the scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Research proposal
- Evidence of academic qualifications
- Evidence of research publications
- Evidence of Australian or New Zealand Citizenship or Australian Permanent Residency
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a bachelor’s degree with First Class Honours or equivalent previous study, relevant work experience, research publications, or other research experience.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 85
- IELTS Academic – 6.5
- PTE – 58
- CPE/CAE – 176
The successfully selected applicant will be awarded $28,597 per annum tax-free, indexed annually for the duration of his/her PhD study at USC.