Don’t pass up this chance to apply for one of the (PCBT) Perth College of Business & Technology’s Tiler Scholarships for International Students.
Any foreign onshore candidates are eligible for this scholarship. The PCBT recognises the demand for Wall and Floor Tilers in the construction sector, and this scholarship is intended to encourage students to advance their education, tiling-related vocations, and overall life experiences.
One of the Registered Training Organizations in Western Australia is Perth College of Business and Technology (RTO). It provides the international market with highly regarded, accredited courses that are recognised nationally.
- LSBU Latest Scholarships, UK 2022-2023
- Silesian University Scholarships, Poland 2022-2023
- Innsbruck University Scholarships, Austria 2022-2023
- Meredith College Scholarships, USA 2022-2023
- Cameron Impact Scholarship, USA 2022-2023
- Tongarewa Scholarship, New Zealand 2022-2023
- USF International Scholarships, USA 2023
Why enrol in classes at Perth College of Business and Technology?
PCBT provides top-notch programmes created by industry professionals for industry professionals, so you acquire useful and in-demand skills in the field of your choice. They seek to help overseas students realise their full potential and develop into great assets for the Australian economy.
More About Perth College of Business & Technology (PCBT)
In the centre of Perth City, Perth College of Business & Technology (PCBT) is a provider of hospitality, construction, management, business, and English language courses. PCBT is a Nationally Recognized Training Organization (NRT), Registered Training Organization (RTO), and Commonwealth Register of Institutions and Courses for Overseas Students (CRICOS) provider.
Students from across the world and in Australia can receive training and experience in a genuine industry placement. We have a good working connection with a number of 5-Star Hotels in the larger metropolitan region and Perth CBD.
I would like to use this opportunity to present our college to you on behalf of our committed teachers. The Perth College of Business and Technology was founded in 2008 and is a recognised training organisation in Western Australia (RTO No 52014). On the Commonwealth Register of Institutions and Courses for Overseas Students, we are also listed (CRICOS No 03051J).
In plain English, this indicates that PCBT offers nationally recognised Business, Management, Hospitality, Wall and Floor Tiling, and Solid Plastering courses to students and that our courses are recognised throughout Australia. At PCBT, we strive to maximise each student’s educational experience while also preparing our graduates to work and lead in all public and private business, hospitality, and construction sectors.
Studying a Vocational Education and Training (VET) degree via PCBT is intended to be a holistic experience that will help you advance in your field of expertise while also assisting you as a student and giving you the chance to take advantage of everything that Western Australia has to offer. PCBT is committed to training tomorrow’s leaders today.
The institution and its faculty are always working to provide top-notch curricula that give students the best chance to enhance their education and future careers. I’m excited to have you join our PCBT family and wish you nothing but the best for the amazing academic journey that lies ahead of you in beautiful Western Australia.
- University or Organization: Perth College of Business & Technology (PCBT)
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $5,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: Domestic and international students
- The award can be taken in Australia.
- Application Deadline: The last date to apply for the scholarship is October 8, 2022.
- Eligible Countries: applications are open in Australia as well as to all nationalities around the world.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded for degree courses in any subject offered by PCBT.
- Admissible Criteria: To qualify, the applicants must check the given criteria:
- It is awarded to students who meet minimum Academic and English requirements to enrol at PCBT.
- It is available on the August 2022 intake. Must commence the course on 17 Aug 2022.
- is not available in conjunction with any other PCBT College scholarship /offer /promotion /discount /grant.
- It is not transferable to a third party or redeemable for cash.
- It is calculated and applied on a per-term basis of the first year of studies (Aug 2022 -Aug 2023).
- is available to new enrolments at PCBT only (including current PCBT students who wish to study this course and are eligible for “2022- PCBT Tiler $5,000 Scholarships”).
- remains valid whilst the recipient:
- remains enrolled in full-time study in compulsory terms at PCBT College; and
- remains enrolled in the course listed on their Letter of Offer; and
- Pays all tuition and additional fees/costs in accordance with PCBT College policy; ensuring tuition fees are paid in full by the census date each term; and
- meets the conditions of their Australian visa.
- Be residing in Australia.
- Be enrolled in an eligible Course listed above.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To grab this scholarship opportunity, candidates need to apply online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Certified copy of Passport, Evidence of English Competency, Academic results from either high school or a qualification completed after high school.
- Australian visa, All previous and current CoEs, and Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC).
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must check all entry requirements before starting the process for admission.
- Language Requirement: Students who wish to study at PCBT should meet the English language requirements. PCBT Placement TEST (Students must demonstrate that they possess the appropriate level of English to enter the course level they are applying to enrol in. Based on the test results, students will be offered a place at Elementary or Pre-Intermediate or Intermediate Level.) or evidence of:
- Previous ELICOS studies or
- Duolingo English Test or
- IELTS Test (General or Academic) or
- TOEFL iBT Test or
- PTE Academic Test or
- Cambridge English Advanced (CAE) Test or
Perth College of Business & Technology will provide scholarships value $5,000 to the high achieving candidates.