The International Undergraduate Law Scholarships were established by Ozyegin University to aid outstanding candidates during the 2022–2023 academic year.
This grant is intended to help students who desire to enroll in a Turkish undergraduate degree programme. The chosen individuals will get financial aid for their schooling. Applications must be received by the 31st of August, 2022.
In Istanbul, Turkey, there is a non-profit private institution called Ozyegin University. In a study conducted online with 15,700 students from 89 universities, Ozyegin University came in fourth place. To create, disseminate, and use knowledge for the benefit of society is the aim of Ozyegin University.
- UNK Latest Loper Scholarships, USA 2023
- LSU Undergraduate Scholarships, USA 2023
- University of New Mexico Latest Undergraduate Scholarships, USA 2023
- U Southampton Scholarships, UK 2023
- UM Berdie and Irvin Scholarships, Canada 2023
Why should I choose to attend Ozyegin University?
Both staff members and students at Ozyegin University have a lot of flexibility. It comes to life as a result of teacher diversity and the globalization of student life. Independence, flexibility, multi dimensional, and accessibility are some of Ozyegin University’s foundation principles.
More About Ozyegin University
This establishment is a private, non-profit university in Istanbul, Turkey. The university was formed by the Hüsnü M. Ozyegin Foundation and was authorised by Foundation Act No. 5656, which was released in the Official Gazette No. 26526 on May 18, 2007.
The first batch of students to be admitted to the department of Business Administration at Ozyegin University began their studies in September 2008.
Ozyegin was ranked third among foundation universities in the 2014 “Most Popular Institutions” survey by Bloomberg Business Week, after Sabanci and Koç universities. Ozyegin University placed fourth overall out of 15.700 students from 89 universities that participated in an online poll between January and May 2014.
In 2014, this university moved up from sixth place to sixth place among Turkey’s most innovative and entrepreneurial universities.
Altunizade Campus, the university’s initial location, inaugurated in June 2008. The university’s main new campus was inaugurated in Istanbul’s ekmeköy district. The Altunizade building was evacuated in May 2013, and all departments were transferred to the ekmeköy Campus.
By producing new, innovative, and valuable knowledge and by making education financially accessible to all students through an effective scholarship and financial support model, Ozyegin University aims to contribute to the development of Turkish society. This is accomplished through its thoroughly modern education system, innovative structure, and service sector focused education programmes.
- University or Organization: Ozyegin University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Educational fund
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Turkey.
- Application Deadline: Applications must be received by the 31st of August, 2022.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in law (Turkish) offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Must be international students.
- Applicants must have to enroll in the law undergraduate degree program.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students can apply for undergraduate degree programme admission via the university portal. All eligible applicants will be considered accordingly.
- Supporting Documents: You will be asked to upload the following documents, so you need to have scanned versions of each of these ready for upload:
- The official document signifying successful completion of high school – diploma in many countries
- Official high school transcript national or internationally recognized test results or provisional results if not available by the time of submission.
- Statement of Motivation.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a high-school certificate with excellent marks from a recognized university.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must submit certificates of English language proficiency test results.
The winning candidates will be provided with educational funds to support the undergraduate degree programme at Ozyegin University.