Reach Oxford Undergraduate Scholarship applications are being accepted for 2023 in the UK. For undergraduate degree scholarships at the University of Oxford, all international students from all countries are allowed to apply.
This is a fully funded scholarship for overseas students to pursue a bachelor’s degree in the United Kingdom in any discipline other than medicine. Reach Oxford Scholarship in UK for International Students applications are welcomed from students who desire to pursue their bachelor’s degree in the UK.
Under the Reach Scholarship, the University of Oxford offers nearly all academic subjects and majors for completing an undergraduate degree. The scholarship will cover the full cost of tuition, a full four-year living allowance, and a round-trip ticket on an airline of the recipient’s choice each year.
- UNK Latest Loper Scholarships, USA 2023
- LSU Undergraduate Scholarships, USA 2023
- University of New Mexico Latest Undergraduate Scholarships, USA 2023
- U Southampton Scholarships, UK 2023
- UM Berdie and Irvin Scholarships, Canada 2023
Oxford, England’s The Institution of Oxford is a coeducational research university. The Times Higher Education World University Rankings and the Forbes World University Rankings both place Oxford in the top 5 universities in the world, and it is presently rated #1 globally. The University of Oxford also holds the top spot in the world according to the QS World University Rankings by Subject.
Oxford Undergraduate Scholarship Description:
- University: University of Oxford
- Degree level: Undergraduate
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationality: International
- Award country: United Kingdom
- Last Date: 15 October 2022.
Reach Oxford Scholarships 2023/24 in United Kingdom is a Full Free Scholarship and it covers the following expenses:
- Fee waivers until degree completion.
- Return ticket every year to home country.
- All living expenses.
List of Available Study Fields:
- Archaeology and Anthropology
- Biochemistry (Molecular and Cellular)
- Biomedical Sciences
- Classical Archaeology and Ancient History
- Classics and English
- Classics and Modern Languages
- Classics and Oriental Studies
- Computer Science
- Computer Science and Philosophy
- Earth Sciences (Geology)
- Economics and Management
- Engineering Science
- English Language and Literature
- English and Modern Languages
- European and Middle Eastern Languages
- Fine Art
- Foundation Year (Chemistry, Engineering and Materials Science)
- Foundation Year (Humanities)
- Foundation Year (Law)
- Foundation Year (PPE)
- History (Ancient and Modern)
- History and Economics
- History and English
- History and Modern Languages
- History and Politics
- History of Art
- Human Sciences
- Law (Jurisprudence)
- Materials Science
- Mathematics and Computer Science
- Mathematics and Philosophy
- Mathematics and Statistics
- Modern Languages
- Modern Languages and Linguistics
- Oriental Studies
- Philosophy and Modern Languages
- Philosophy, Politics and Economics (PPE)
- Philosophy and Theology
- Physics and Philosophy
- Psychology (Experimental)
- Psychology, Philosophy and Linguistics
- Religion and Oriental Studies
- Theology and Religion
List of Eligible Countries:
Applicants who are permanent resident of one of the following country are eligible to apply for Bachelors Scholarship by Oxford University:
Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Angola, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Belarus, Belize, Benin, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Rep, Chad, China, Colombia, Comoros, Congo, Congo,
Cook Islands, Costa Rica, Côte d’Ivoire, Cuba, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Eswatini, Ethiopia, Fiji, Gabon, Gambia, Georgia, Ghana, Grenada, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Jamaica, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, Korea, Kosovo, Kyrgyz, Laos, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar,
Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Mali, Marshall Islands, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mexico, Micronesia, Federated States, Moldova, Mongolia, Montenegro, Montserrat, Morocco, Mozambique, Myanmar, Namibia, Nauru, Nepal, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Niue, North Macedonia, Pakistan, Palau, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Rwanda, Saint Helena, Samoa, São Tomé and Príncipe, Senegal, Serbia, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Sri Lanka, St. Lucia, St.
Vincent and Grenadines, Sudan, Suriname, Syria, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Togo, Tokelau, Tonga, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu, Uganda, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Venezuela, Vietnam, Wallis and Futuna, West Bank and Gaza Strip, Yemen, Zambia, and Zimbabwe.
Eligibility Criteria for Reach Oxford Scholarship:
- Candidate having nationality in one of the above listed countries is eligible to apply for the award.
- Reach Scholarship Oxford scheme is only suitable for candidates who have received an offer and who are of the highest academic ability.
- Deserving students.
The last date to apply for UCAS Admission is 15th October 2022. The Applications for Scholarship will be opened in January 2023 and the last date to apply for Reach Oxford Undergraduate Scholarship is 8th February 2023.
How to Apply for Reach Oxford Scholarships?
You must make an application to the University of Oxford for an undergraduate course through UCAS, and be successful in gaining a place. Details on how to apply for a reach scholarship for 2023 entry will be made available on given below link in January 2023.