Begin your academic study in the Netherlands. There’s good news! The Orange Knowledge Programme is now accepting applications.
We will go through the details of Orange Knowledge scholarship, its benefits, and the application process step by step in this article.
International students can apply for the Orange Knowledge Programme 2022-2023, which is a fully funded scholarship. This Orange Knowledge scholarship is available for master’s masters and short courses at various Dutch universities.
- KAU Scholarships, Saudi Arabia 2022-2023
- Canadian Universities Scholarships List 2022-2023
- RMIT Scholarships for Latin USA Students, Australia 2022-2023
- Winchester Latest Scholarships, UK 2022-2023
- Natural Hazards Research Australia Scholarships 2022-2023
- A*STAR Latest Awards, Singapore 2022-2023
- Silesian University Scholarships, Poland 2022-2023
The Orange Knowledge Programme aims to improve people’s and organisations’ ability, knowledge, and performance in higher education and vocational education, as well as other areas related to the programme nations’ major issues.
On July 1, 2017, the Netherlands Fellowship Programs (NFP) entered a new phase as a new programme known as the Orange Knowledge Programme (OKP). The Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs is the driving force behind OKP, which is fully funded.
Orange Knowledge Scholarship Summary
- Level of Study: Masters / Short Courses
- Institution(s): Various Institutes in Netherlands (Studyfinder)
- Study in: Netherlands
- Courses Offered:
–All courses that are eligible for an Orange Knowledge Programme scholarship for this application round are listed in Studyfinder .
–Please note that there are focus areas for each country, which are taken into consideration when scholarship applications are nominated and assessed. Applications that fall within the focus areas for a specific country are given priority: Country focus document Orange Knowledge Program.
- Program Period:
–Short courses (duration 2 weeks to 12 months).
–Master’s programmers (duration 12 – 24 months)
- Deadline: January 05 / June 30 / November 02, 2022
Orange Knowledge Scholarship Coverage
The Orange Knowledge Programme Scholarships are fully funded.
Eligibility Criteria for Orange Knowledge Programme
To be eligible for The Orange Knowledge Programme, these points should be considered:
- Required Languages: English
- Eligible Countries: The scholarship applicant holds the nationality of and is resident and working in one of the countries on the OKP Country list (see the document Country List for Short courses and Masters ).
- The scholarship applicant works for one of the following types of national or local organizations: ministries, secondary or higher vocational or academic education institutions, universities, the private sector, commissions or NGOs.
- The scholarship applicant may not work for: a bilateral or multilateral organization, a non-governmental organization that is internationally active and is focused on representing social interests, such as development cooperation, nature, and environmental protection, health or human rights.
- The scholarship applicant is a professional who, in light of his/her (1) role, (2) multiple years of relevant work experience and (3) networks within a theme relevant to local development, is in a position or through his/her employer could be put in a position to apply what he/she has learned in practice.
- The scholarship applicant holds a valid identity document.
- The scholarship applicant has been admitted to the course or program for which he/she wishes an OKP scholarship.
- The scholarship applicant has provided a government statement with the scholarship application if this is required by the local government (see the document government statement requirement).
- The scholarship applicant demonstrates that the requested co-funding percentage is available to fund the study.
- The employer of the scholarship applicant supports the scholarship application through a positive reference, declares that it will continue to pay the salary of the scholarship recipient during the program and after his/her return will give the scholarship recipient an opportunity to apply what he/she has learned in practice.
How to Apply for The Orange Knowledge Programme?
Please follow the following steps to apply for Orange Knowledge scholarship:
- Find a course or master’s Program that is eligible for the scholarship. You can find the eligible courses in study Program database www.studyfinder.nl, specifying in the search criteria: ‘OKP qualified: Yes’.
- Contact the Dutch higher education institution that is offering the course for information on:
- the course content.
- the scholarship application deadline (deadlines can differ per Dutch institution).
- the scholarship application and selection procedures.
- the online application form and the required application documents.
- Prepare your application and the supporting documents With your online application, you will be asked to upload:
- A valid passport copy.
- A current statement from your employer, and depending on your country of employment.
- A government statement.
- Submit your online application via the Dutch institution offering the course.
To know more about The Orange Knowledge Programme, please visit Official Website.