There’s good news! Microsoft Internship applications are presently being accepted. This post will go over the details of the internship, its perks, and the application process step by step.
International students are welcome to apply for the Microsoft Internship. The internship will last a minimum of one month and a maximum of six months. Microsoft Internship offers free registration, a free validated certificate, and the ability to include Microsoft internship experience on your CV and be seen by Microsoft.
- Latest Beiersdorf Internships, Career Counseling + Certificate, 2022
- Latest ESO Science Journalism Internship, Germany, 2022
- University of Jember Internship, Indonesia, 2022
- Latest Global Internship Program, GIST, South Korea, 2022
- UNICEF Internship 2022 Fully Funded+Certificate
Microsoft engineers strive to be the finest in the field at all times. They continually put their passion and energy into developing world-class products that excite and empower Microsoft customers and partners, whether they’re coding, building, hacking, designing, or testing.
You’ll work on projects that matter to Microsoft, and you’ll utilise your engineering talents and insights to help bring those projects to market.
Microsoft provides a diverse range of engineering job opportunities. Cloud Network Engineering, Content Publishing, Data & Applied Sciences, Design, Design Research, Engineering General Management, Product Planning, Program Management, Service Engineering, Site Reliability Engineering, Software Development, and Software Engineering are some of the fields covered.
More About Microsoft internship
Microsoft internship candidates work on real-world projects with teams from all over the world, all while having fun. You will be able to create a community for yourself, pursue your interests, and achieve your objectives. This is your chance to demonstrate your innovative ideas while utilising cutting-edge technology.
An internship is intended to provide you with experience that will allow you to learn about the organisation as well as provide access to various community involvement, executive involvement, and memorable events.
An internship is a limited-time period of work experience provided by an organisation. Internships, which were once limited to medical graduates, are now used as practise for a wide range of placements in businesses, non-profit organisations, and government agencies. They are typically undertaken by students and recent graduates seeking to gain relevant skills and experience in a specific field. Employers benefit from these placements because they frequently hire from their best interns, who have proven abilities, saving time and money in the long run. Third-party organisations that recruit interns on behalf of industry groups typically arrange internships. When interns are considered employees, the rules differ from country to country. Unscrupulous employers may be able to take advantage of the system.
Professional internships are similar in some ways. Apprenticeships, like internships, help students transition from vocational school to the workforce. Due to a lack of standardisation and oversight, the term “internship” is open to wide interpretation. Interns can be high school students, college and university students, or adults with a post-graduate degree. These are temporary positions that may be paid or unpaid. Many large corporations, particularly investment banks, have “insights” programmes that last from a day to a week and can be attended in person or virtually.
Microsoft Internship Summary
- Institution(s): Microsoft Internship
- Location: Online
- Internship Focused Areas: Engineering, General Engineering and Technology
- Internship Period: Self-paced internship (you have the freedom to choose time)
- Internship Deadline: You can apply for a place at any time throughout the year.
Microsoft Internship Benefits
Microsoft will provide below benefits to their interns:
- Free registration
- Free verified certificate
- An opportunity to add on Microsoft internship experience to your CV.
- A self-paced internship (you have the freedom to choose time /place)
- Learn direct from Microsoft
- Leverage this experience in interviews (Next time you walk into an interview, you’ll be job ready with experience and an understanding of the role)
- Be seen by Microsoft (The power is in your hands. Opt in to share your work and profile with the HR team at Microsoft to stand out)
Microsoft Internship Eligibility Criteria
Applicants must fulfill the following criteria for Microsoft internship:
- Required Languages: English
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
- Required Qualification: Bachelor and Masters Degree
How to Apply for Microsoft Internship?
Create a free InsideSherpa account to access virtual experience programs from Here.
To know more about Microsoft Internship, please visit Official Website.