Nazarbayev University Scholarships, International students looking for financial assistance to continue their education abroad are encouraged to apply for the scholarships Nazarbayev University is offering for the 2022–2023 academic year.
This merit-based grant is available to all overseas students enrolled in foundation, bachelor, master, doctoral, or summer programmes at Nazarbayev University. The chosen individuals will get a monthly stipend, tuition, and health insurance.
In the Kazakh capital of Nur-Sultan, Nazarbayev University is an independent research institution. In the list of top global universities, NU is placed 1344. It aspires to foster the growth of education and research in the Republic of Kazakhstan and support Astana’s goal of becoming the hub for education and research in Eurasia.
- LSBU Latest Scholarships, UK 2022-2023
- Silesian University Scholarships, Poland 2022-2023
- Innsbruck University Scholarships, Austria 2022-2023
- Meredith College Scholarships, USA 2022-2023
- Cameron Impact Scholarship, USA 2022-2023
- Tongarewa Scholarship, New Zealand 2022-2023
- Dundee University Scholarships, UK 2022-2023
- Umea University PhD Scholarships, Sweden 2022-2023
- USF International Scholarships, USA 2023
- Maastricht University PhD Scholarships, Netherlands 2022-2023
- Elizabeth Greenshields Foundation Scholarships, Canada 2022-2023
- London University EMFSS Scholarships 2022-2023
Why did you decide to attend Nazarbayev University?
Modern, English-speaking Nazarbayev University is a university. It seeks to build Nur Sultan as a global innovation and knowledge centre while serving as a role model for modern research and higher education reform in Kazakhstan. It seeks to produce the scientists, professors, managers, and entrepreneurs Kazakhstan and the rest of the globe need to thrive and advance.
More About Nazarbayev University (NU)
Kazakhstan’s capital, Nur-Sultan, is home to the independent research institution known as Nazarbayev University (NU). It is an English-medium university with a global faculty and staff that was established in 2010 (June) as a consequence of the first President of Kazakhstan, Nursultan Nazarbayev.
The Executive Board, Board of Trustees, and Supreme Board of Trustees are the institutional management bodies. Nursultan Nazarbayev, a former leader of the Republic of Kazakhstan, is the chairman of the Supreme Board of Trustees.
Nazarbayev University’s one-year intense foundation programme is required for admission to the bachelor’s degree programmes. The curriculum gives Nazarbayev University’s undergraduate programmes a thorough preparation in academics, science, and language skills. Both tuition-based education and governmental grants through “Nazarbayev University” are available for this programme.
Building a premier research university to produce top-tier scientists, scholars, leaders, and entrepreneurs for Kazakhstan and the rest of the globe is one of Nazarbayev University (NU) strategic objectives. The mission of NU is to create Nur-Sultan as a hub for worldwide research and innovation while serving as a model for contemporary research and higher education reform in Kazakhstan.
Funding for research is provided through sponsored funds, grants from domestic and foreign sources, and internal research projects. Every faculty member is expected to be a world-class researcher and an exceptional instructor.
The Research Council and its seven committees—the Institutional Animal Care and Use Committee (IACUC), the Institutional Research Ethics Committee (IREC), the Intellectual Property Committee (IPC), the Equipment Committee (EC), the Research Space Allocation Committee (RSAC), and the Allocations Committee—are administered by the Office of the Provost (OoP). These committees serve as the advisory bodies on all research-related matters.
- University or Organization: Nazarbayev University (NU)
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Foundation, Bachelor, Masters, or Doctoral
- Award: Tuition fee and other benefits
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Kazakhstan.
- Application Deadline: The application process will open from November to February. However, it is highly suggested that applicants observe the course-specific application deadlines as most programmes start in the fall of each academic year.
- Eligible Countries: All international students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for any foundation, bachelor’s, master’s, doctoral, or summer programme in various fields of Humanities, Business, Social Sciences, and STEM programs offered at Nazarbayev University.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be international students enrolled in an eligible level of study at NU.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students can submit their admission applications via the online university portal. All applications will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Official transcript.
- Enrolment verification letter.
- Verification for socially vulnerable students.
- a scanned copy of proof of your studies at a final grade/course or certificate/diploma.
- Transcripts of certificate or diploma.
- Scanned copy of a signed Consent to the personal data processing to their account.
- National identity card or passport.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must meet the entry requirements of the programme they wish to join at Nazarbayev University.
- Language Requirement: The students must provide IELTS/TOEFL certificate results or an official electronic test report form of IELTS/TOEFL.
The scholarship award will cover tuition fees, medical insurance, and a monthly stipend at the Nazarbayev University.