Pursue your studies going in Taiwan. There’s good news! International students can apply for the NCTU International Scholarship, which is now open.
We will go over the NCTU International Scholarship in detail, its benefits, and the application process step by step in this article. International students are eligible for the NCTU International Scholarship 2022, which is a fully funded scholarship. This award is available for both master’s and undergraduate studies. The scholarship pays $700 per month to undergraduates, $733 per month to master’s students, and $966 per month to doctorate students.
- Australian Museum Postgraduate Award 2022-23
- Newcastle University PhD Scholarships, UK-2022
- Latest Yale University Scholarships, USA-2022
- Copenhagen University Scholarship, Denmark-2022
- MEL Scholarship Trust Fund, Netherlands-2022
- Queen Elizabeth Latest Scholarships-2022
- Latest Masters & PhD MOFCOM Scholarship, China, 2022
- Neufert-Foundation Masters Scholarships, Germany, 2022
Scholarships are available for outstanding international students with outstanding academic and research records to study at National Chiao Tung University and to foster internationalization. The scholarship is supported by grants and subsidies from Taiwan’s Ministry of Education (R.O.C.). In theory, the scholarship will be provided for one academic year, however it may be reapplied for and reviewed on a regular basis depending on applicants’ academic achievement and research records.
Hsinchu, Taiwan’s National Chiao Tung University is a public research university. It is one of Taiwan’s leading universities, having been established in 1896 as Nanyang Public School by an imperial edict of the Guangxu Emperor. International students can apply for NCTU international scholarships for the spring semester of 2022. Taiwan scholarship scholarships are now being accepted for international students who wish to study in Taiwan.
- Level of Study: Undergraduate / Masters / Doctoral
- Institution(s): National Chiao Tung University
- Study in: Taiwan
- Program Period: Up to one year but can be extended
- Deadline: March, 2022 / September, 2022
- Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Semiconductor Technology
- Biological Science and Technology
- Humanities and Social Sciences
NCTU Scholarship provides the recipient with below benefits:
- Undergraduate students: up to NT$21,000 (US$700) per month and/or tuition waiver.
- Master’s students: up to NT$22,000 (US$733) per month and/or tuition waiver.
- Doctoral students: up to NT$29,000 (US$966) per month and/or tuition waiver.
Eligibility Criteria for NCTU
To qualify for NCTU Scholarship, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries.
- Students must have their bachelor’s degree/transcript (16-year) eductaion at the time of application for Master Degree applications.
- Applicants must have their master`s degree/transcript (18-yesr) education at the time of application for PhD degree applications
- Applicants must have an outstanding academic record
- Must have a strong interest to study/research in Taiwan
- Students will be preferred if they have extracurricular achievements, community engagement, social responsibility and leadership skills.
- Students must be able to demonstrate their English proficiency skills (if you have English proficiency letter from your previous institution it will be acceptable)
How to Apply for NCTU Scholarship?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for this scholarship.
- Register from here and confirm your account via e-mail.
- Log into your account from here and fill the application and when filling out the online admission application form, mark “Apply for NCTU Scholarship” in the scholarship section for your application to be considered.
- Required Documents:
- Copy of Passport
- Educational Documents (degrees/transcripts..)
- Study Plan
- Two letters of Recommendation
- English language proficiency certificate
- Work experience (if any)
- Other documents (honors, awards, publications…) if any
- Submit the admission application form together with other required documents for admission and upload it to NCTU online application system.
To know more about NTCU Scholarship, please visit Official Website.