Pursue your studies, Singapore. There’s good news! The application period for the Nanyang Scholarship Program is now open. We will go over the Nanyang Scholarship in depth, its benefits, and the application process step by step in this article.
International students can apply for the Nanyang Technological University Scholarship, which is completely funded. This scholarship is only available to undergraduate students. This scholarship covers full tuition expenses, as well as a $6,500 living allowance, a $2,000 lodging allowance, a $5,000 travel grant, and a $1,750 computer allowance.
- 2022-2023 | PhD International Graduate Award in Singapore | A*STAR
- Arturo Falaschi Postdoctoral Fellowships | ICGEB | Italy | India | South Africa | 2022-2023
- The Queensland University Science International Scholarship | Undergraduate / Masters | Australia | 2022-2023
- Leiden University Excellence Scholarship | Masters | Netherlands | 2022
- Australian Museum AMF/AMRI Postgraduate Award | Masters / PhD | Australia | 2022
Nanyang Scholarships are available to international students who wish to study at Singapore’s Nanyang Technological University (NTU). Nanyang scholarship are awarded to students that perform academically, show significant leadership potential, and have outstanding extracurricular achievements. As a result, being prepared at each level of the application and interview process is critical.
This scholarship is open to people of all nationalities. Scholarships are given out based on a competition among the candidates who have been shortlisted. The scholarship will cover all of your years at NTU – BUT The scholarship will only cover the first three years of study at NTU for the Biomedical Sciences & Chinese Medicine Program. The recipient of a scholarship is obligated to take on the role of student ambassador, or another comparable holder, representing the university by giving publicity talks and receiving visitors.
The scholarship may be revoked at any moment if the scholarship holder’s progress or behaviour is deemed unacceptable by the University. A repayment will be imposed if the scholarship holder decides to end the scholarship early. Interviews for scholarship selection will take held between March and May. By late May, only those who have been shortlisted for an interview will be notified by e-mail. (Applicants who are not shortlisted will not be contacted via email.)
- Level of Study: Undergraduate
- Institution(s): Nanyang Technological University (NTU)
- Study in: Singapore
- Program Period: According to program.
- Deadline: January, 2022
- Accountancy and Master of Science (Financial Engineering)
- Accountancy with a Second Specialization in Predictive and Forensic Analytics
- Accountancy with a Minor in Strategic Communication
- Business and Master of Science (Financial Engineering)
- Business with a Minor in Strategic Communication.
- Aerospace Engineering
- Aerospace Engineering with a Second Major in Business
- Bioengineering with a Second Major in Business
- Bioengineering with a Second Major in Food Science and Technology
- Bioengineering with a Second Major in Pharmaceutical Engineering
- Chemical & Biomolecular Engineering
- Chemical & Biomolecular Engineering with a Second Major in Business
- Chemical & Biomolecular Engineering with a Second Major in Food Science and Technology
- Civil Engineering
- Civil Engineering with a Second Major in Business
- Civil Engineering with a Second Major in Society & Urban Systems
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Engineering with a Second Major in Business
- Computer Science
- Computer Science with a Second Major in Business
- Data Science and Artificial Intelligence
- Electrical & Electronic Engineering
- Electrical & Electronic Engineering with a Second Major in Business
- Electrical & Electronic Engineering with a Second Major in Society & Urban Systems
- Environmental Engineering
- Environmental Engineering with a Second Major in Business
- Environmental Engineering with a Second Major in Society & Urban Systems
- Information Engineering and Media
- Information Engineering and Media with a Second Major in Business
- Materials Engineering
- Materials Engineering with a Second Major in Business
- Materials Engineering with a Second Major in Medical Biology
- Materials Engineering with a Second Major in Pharmaceutical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering with a Second Major in Business
- Mechanical Engineering with a Second Major in Society & Urban Systems
- Maritime Studies
- Maritime Studies with a Second Major in Business
- Psychology with a Second Major in Biological Sciences
- Public Policy and Global Affairs
Click in each specialist to know more about it or More about undergraduate programs here.
Nanyang Scholarship for Undergraduates will provide the recipient with the following benefits:
- Full coverage of subsidized tuition fees.
- Living allowance of $6,500 per academic year.
- Accommodation allowance of up to S$2,000 per academic year (Applicable to scholarship holders who reside in NTU hostels only.)
- Travel grant of S$5,000 for an overseas program (one-off).
- Computer allowance of S$1,750 (one-off).
There is payment application fee for university admission:
The application fee payable is USD30 /SGD30 (by bank draft), or SGD20 (discounted price for internet payment only) for international applicants.
Eligibility Criteria for Nanyang Scholarship
To qualify for Nanyang Scholarship for Undergraduates, you must fulfill the following requirements:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All World Countries
- Excellent co-curricular records.
- Strong leadership qualities and potential.
- You must get approval of the University.
- Don’t hold concurrently any other scholarships, bursaries, university loans, fellowships, grants or awards.
- Required to maintain a minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 3.5 over 5.0. Academic performance will be reviewed every semester.
- You must get good appraisal -The appraisal is to be completed (online )by your school teacher, who must not be your family or relative.
- Nanyang Scholarship covers up to the normal program duration on condition that the scholarship holder maintain a record of good academic performance and exemplary conduct.
How to Apply for Nanyang Scholarship ?
Please folloe below important instructions to avail Nanyang Scholarship for Undergraduates:
- Applicants are required to submit their application for admission (from here) before submitting their application for scholarship
- After submit for university admission , you will get your application Number
- apply for the scholarship with your assigned application number before the application closing date from here
- Submit a recent passport-size photo (digital image) online after completing your application form.
- After you have submitted your scholarship application, you will be provided with a URL to be forwarded to your school teacher. When you are passing the link to your teacher, please inform him/her of your NTU application number and Date of Birth, as he/she will need the information to submit the appraisal online.
- Submit a referee’s appraisal online(this step done by your teacher within 7 days or max. 3 weeks of your send application).
- Note that we need only one appraisal may be submitted online to support your application.
- If you’re short-listed, you will inform by E-mail and be sure to leave a great impression at the scholarship interview.
- To know more click here
To know more about Nanyang Scholarship for Undergraduates, please visit Official Website.