White-collar employment are increasingly becoming required to have a college degree. (MTSU) Middle Tennessee State University therefore provides scholarships based on international merit.
The programme aims to encourage exceptionally driven individuals who wish to pursue a graduate degree at Middle Tennessee State University (MTSU). The institution is open to students who are interested in receiving a high-quality education.
In Murfreesboro, Tennessee, there is a public institution called Middle Tennessee State University (MTSU). The institution, which started out as a normal school in 1911, currently has eight undergraduate colleges, a graduate studies college, and more than 35 departments that offer more than 300 degree programmes. The Recording Industry, Aerospace, Music, and Concrete Industry Management programmes of MTSU are its most well-known offerings.
- Georgian College Awards, Canada 2022-2023
- Global Korea Undergraduate Scholarships-2023
- KPMG Latest Internships, Canada 2023
- Oxford Undergraduate Scholarship, UK 2023
- UAE University Undergraduate Scholarship 2023
- UM Latest Multiple Scholarships, Canada 2023
- KSU Undergraduate Scholarship, USA 2023
Why attend Middle Tennessee State University (MTSU) for education?
A qualified and committed faculty not only gets students ready for their first job but also for potential future professions. Instead of focusing in a specialty that can become outdated in a decade or two, obtaining a complete education genuinely equips students to tackle the variety of obstacles presented by the labour market.
More About Middle Tennessee State University (MTSU)
In Murfreesboro, Tennessee, there is a public institution known as Middle Tennessee State University (MTSU or MT). The university, which was originally established in 1911 as a normal school, is made up of eight undergraduate colleges and a college for graduate studies.
Together, these colleges offer more than 300 degree programmes through more than 35 departments. The Recording Industry, Aerospace, Music, and Concrete Industry Management programmes of MTSU are its most well-known offerings.
The Oak Ridge National Laboratory, the US Army, and the US Marine Corps have all collaborated on research projects with the institution. According to Forbes magazine, Middle Tennessee State University was among the top 100 public colleges in the US in 2009.
Prior to 2017, MTSU belonged to both the State University and Community College System of Tennessee and the Tennessee Board of Regents. A board of trustees for the university took over control in 2017. The Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools has accredited MTSU. Conference USA is the college athletics league in which MTSU participates.
James McGill Buchanan won the Nobel Prize in 1986, making him the first graduate of MTSU to do so. In recognition of his innovative contributions to the growth of the area of public choice, a method for examining the actions of politicians and bureaucrats, Buchanan was awarded the Nobel Memorial Prize in Economic Sciences.
Muhammad Yunus, a former economics professor at MTSU, also won the Nobel Peace Prize for his work using microcredit to promote social and economic development.
Al Gore, a guest professor, was awarded the Nobel Peace Prize for his campaigning on behalf of climate change.
- University or Organization: Middle Tennessee State University (MTSU)
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $16,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Application Deadline: The last date to apply for the award is 1st November.
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Any first-year or transfer student who applies to the university is considered for one of the competitive awards.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To being enlisted in the programme, students are required to enroll in the graduate degree programme at the university. After being registered, you can apply for the award.
- Supporting Documents: Submit all college/university official transcripts you have earned within the U.S. or outside the USA.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must submit GMAT, GRE, and MAT scores and a GPA of 2.75.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have to submit the following scores:
- TOEFL- IBT minimum score 71
- IELTS- overall score of 6
- UMELI- minimum score of 85
- ELS Level 112 Certificate of Completion
- Duolingo English Test – minimum score 95
Middle Tennessee State University will provide the award amount of $16,000 for applicants in the USA for the academic year 2022-2023.