Begin your academic study in Sweden. There’s good news! The application period for the Mid Sweden University Scholarship is currently open.
We will go through the details of this scholarship, its perks, and the application process step by step in this article.
International students can apply for the Mid Sweden University Scholarship, which covers tuition fees. This scholarship is available for master’s degree studies and includes a tuition fee waiver of 70 000 SEK, 140 000 SEK, or 250 000 SEK, depending on the program.
- Queensland Univ Scholarships, Australia-2022
- Leiden University Scholarships, Netherland-2022
- Australian Museum Postgraduate Award-2022
- Latest Yale University Scholarships, USA-2022
- Barcelona Latest Masters Scholarship,Spain-2022
Mid Sweden University (Mittuniversitetet) is a Swedish state university with two campuses in the cities of Ostersund and Sundsvall in the region around Sweden’s geographical center. Mid Sweden University is a thriving community where people can interact, be inspired, and think creatively. They provide a high-quality education while also allowing you to learn about a new culture, meet new people, have new experiences, and gain new perspectives.
- Level of Study: Masters
- Institution(s): Mid Sweden University
- Study in: Sweden
- Courses Offered:
- Business administration.
- Computer engineering.
- Eco-technology and sustainable development.
- Embedded sensor systems.
- Program Period: One or Two years.
- Deadline: January, 2022
Mid Sweden University Scholarship provides the recipient with the following benefits:
- Tuition fee waiver of 70 000 SEK, 140 000 SEK or 250 000 SEK depending on the chosen program.
- Travel costs, living costs and all other expenses are not included in the scholarship and must be covered by other means of funding.
Eligibility Criteria for Mid Sweden University Scholarship
To be eligible for Tuition Fee Scholarship at Mid Sweden University, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All World Countries except UK and EU Countries.
- Citizens from countries outside the EU/EEA/Switzerland that are required to pay tuition fees and have applied through university admissions to one of the above listed programs.
- You must have completed a first degree (undergraduate) equivalent to at least 180 Swedish credits.
- You must prove that you are proficient in the English language through an internationally recognized English test (scores are subject to specific program requirements).
- To check the degree equivalency, click here, and for specific programs entry requirements, click here.
How to Apply for Mid Sweden University Scholarship?
Please follow the following instructions to avail this scholarship:
Applying to the university’s master program
- Create an account on this website.
- Choose Mid Sweden University and your program of interest.
- You will be asked for 900 SEK application fees.
- Confirm payment and complete your application by uploading the required documents (depending on specific program requirements), including but not limited to:
- Certificates and diplomas of your completed degree(s) from your country/countries of study. The universities where you studied must be internationally recognized higher education institutions.
- Transcripts of completed courses and grades for each semester included in your degree. If you have had courses credited/transferred from previous studies, you must also submit official transcripts for those courses.
- Proof of English language proficiency.
- Proof that you meet the specific entry requirements.
- In order to speed up the processing of your application, a copy of the page in your passport with your personal data and photograph, or some other identification document, is required.
Note: You must always submit your documents in the official language of the country where you studied. If this language is not Swedish, Danish, Norwegian, English, French or German, you must also provide an official translation. This translation should be in one of those 6 languages.
Applying to the scholarship
- After having submitted your application for studies through University Admissions. The scholarship application is made online by filling in this application form.
- You will be asked to motivate your choice of study program and reflect upon its relevance to your own professional development.
- Applicants will be notified about the selection results by email no later than April 30, 2022. The email address stated in the application form will be used for all correspondence so make sure this information is correct. Students who are offered a scholarship have to reply to the scholarship offer within 7 days.
Candidates are selected based on study intent and academic achievements. Study intent is evaluated through your individual response to the following essay questions in the scholarship application form.
- What motivated you to apply to this particular program and why have you chosen Mid Sweden University?
- How do the program objectives relate to your future plans? How will you use your new skills and competencies?
Candidates for the tuition fee scholarship should be highly motivated and well prepared to take on their studies at Mid Sweden University.
To know more about Mid Sweden University Scholarship, please visit Official Website.