There’s good news! Microsoft Internship applications are presently being accepted. This post will go over the details of the internship, its perks, and the application process step by step.
International students are welcome to apply for the Microsoft Internship. The internship will last a minimum of one month and a maximum of six months. Microsoft Internship offers free registration, a free validated certificate, and the ability to include Microsoft internship experience on your CV and be seen by Microsoft.
- 2022-2023 | PhD International Graduate Award in Singapore | A*STAR
- Arturo Falaschi Postdoctoral Fellowships | ICGEB | Italy | India | South Africa | 2022-2023
- The Queensland University Science International Scholarship | Undergraduate / Masters | Australia | 2022-2023
- Leiden University Excellence Scholarship | Masters | Netherlands | 2022
- Australian Museum AMF/AMRI Postgraduate Award | Masters / PhD | Australia | 2022
Microsoft engineers strive to be the finest in the field at all times. They continually put their passion and energy into developing world-class products that excite and empower Microsoft customers and partners, whether they’re coding, building, hacking, designing, or testing.
You’ll work on projects that matter to Microsoft, and you’ll utilise your engineering talents and insights to help bring those projects to market.
Microsoft provides a diverse range of engineering job opportunities. Cloud Network Engineering, Content Publishing, Data & Applied Sciences, Design, Design Research, Engineering General Management, Product Planning, Program Management, Service Engineering, Site Reliability Engineering, Software Development, and Software Engineering are some of the fields covered.
Microsoft Internship Summary
- Institution(s): Microsoft
- Location: Online
- Internship Focused Areas: Engineering, General Engineering and Technology
- Internship Period: Self-paced internship (you have the freedom to choose time)
- Internship Deadline: You can apply for a place at any time throughout the year.
Microsoft Internship Benefits
Microsoft will provide below benefits to their interns:
- Free registration
- Free verified certificate
- An opportunity to add on Microsoft internship experience to your CV.
- A self-paced internship (you have the freedom to choose time /place)
- Learn direct from Microsoft
- Leverage this experience in interviews (Next time you walk into an interview, you’ll be job ready with experience and an understanding of the role)
- Be seen by Microsoft (The power is in your hands. Opt in to share your work and profile with the HR team at Microsoft to stand out)
Microsoft Internship Eligibility Criteria
Applicants must fulfill the following criteria for Microsoft internship:
- Required Languages: English
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
- Required Qualification: Bachelor and Masters Degree
How to Apply for Microsoft Internship?
Create a free InsideSherpa account to access virtual experience programs from Here.
To know more about Microsoft Internship, please visit Official Website.