Miami University is happy to provide a prestigious scholarship programme that offers the top students an unmatched and extraordinary academic experience. The Presidential Fellows Program has been created for the school year 2022–2023.
The scholarship is available for a four-year honours programme at Miami University to any interested foreign and out-of-country students. To be eligible, candidates must submit an entrance application, which will be evaluated together with their response to the additional essay. There will be awards for tuition, a $5,000 one-time academic enrichment allowance, and exclusive training opportunities.
This Institution is a public research university in Oxford, Ohio that was established in 1809. It is the tenth-oldest public institution in the United States and the second-oldest university in Ohio. MU, which is rated 103rd among National Universities, places a high value on morality, honesty, and integrity.
- UNK Latest Loper Scholarships, USA 2023
- LSU Undergraduate Scholarships, USA 2023
- University of New Mexico Latest Undergraduate Scholarships, USA 2023
- U Southampton Scholarships, UK 2023
- UM Berdie and Irvin Scholarships, Canada 2023
Why did you decide to attend Miami University?
This University is devoted to helping its students succeed, cultivating a strong sense of alumni and student loyalty, and preparing its instructors, staff, and students to become active citizens who utilize their knowledge and abilities in a morally and compassionate manner to advance society at large.
More About Miami University
Oxford, Ohio’s Miami Institution is a public research university sometimes known as Miami of Ohio or just Miami. The institution was established in 1809, making it the 10th-oldest public university (32nd overall) in the United States and the second-oldest university in Ohio (after Ohio University, established in 1804).
The school’s regional campuses are located in West Chester, Hamilton, and Middletown in addition to the main campus in Oxford. Miami also operates the Dolibois European Center in Differdange, Luxembourg, which is a global residential school. It belongs to the category of “Doctoral Universities – High Research Activity.”
A liberal arts education is provided at this University, which has 8 schools and colleges and more than 120 undergraduate and graduate degree programmes in the humanities, sciences, business, engineering, and architecture. U.S. News & World Report placed the university 103rd overall among American universities and 46th among public universities in its 2021 edition.
Additionally, Miami University is rated as having the 25th-best undergraduate instruction in the country. Miami was one of the original eight Public Ivy institutions, a collection of publicly supported colleges and universities regarded as offering educational standards on par with those of the Ivy League.
Greek life at Miami University has a lengthy history. Five social Greek-letter organisations were established there, garnering Miami the moniker “Mother of Fraternities.” Currently, there are more than 50 fraternity and sorority chapters at Miami University, and the Greek community makes up around one-third of the undergraduate student body. On its list of the top college towns in the US for 2016, Forbes placed Oxford at the top.
The Miami Red Hawks are the collective name for Miami’s Division I athletic teams in the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA). All of their varsity sports, with the exception of ice hockey, which is played in the National Collegiate Hockey Conference, are played in the Mid-American Conference.
- University or Organization: Miami University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $5,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and Domestic
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Application Deadline: Applications of all interested students are expected to be submitted by 11:59 p.m. on 1st December 2022.
- Eligible Countries: All US nationals and overseas students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for the Honours program at Miami University.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be first-year honors program applicants.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students can apply for admission via the Common Application portal of the Honours Program Application. All eligible applicants will be considered for the fellowship program.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- High school transcripts.
- At least one recommendation from a school counselor or academic teacher.
- Optional ACT or SAT scores.
- Portfolio, audition, or concept documents.
- Confirmation of interest in the Miami honors program.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must complete eight (8) Honors experiences throughout their undergraduate studies and achieve a cumulative GPA of 3.5 or higher.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 80
- PTE – 53
- Duolingo – 110
Miami University will award the selected winners a scholarship including the following benefits:
- A four-year, renewable scholarship covering tuition, fees, housing, and meals.
- A one-time $5,000 academic enrichment stipend.
- Tailored programming exclusively for Presidential Fellows.