For the MEXT Titech University Scholarship in Japan 2023, applications are invited. Scholarships for Masters and PhD degree programmes are available at the Tokyo Institute of Technology through the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology (MEXT) of Japan.
It’s a Fully Funded Scholarship to Study in Japan, and applications are presently being accepted. You don’t need to know Japanese to apply for a Japanese scholarship, and taking the IELTS or TOEFL is not necessary to study in Japan. At the moment, Japan has excellent scholarship schemes.
The largest scholarship in the world that is available to students of all nationalities is the Japanese MEXT Scholarship. Master’s scholarships last for two years, whereas doctoral scholarships last for three.
- Heidelberg PhD Scholarships, Germany 2023
- U Southampton Scholarships, UK 2023
- UM Berdie and Irvin Scholarships, Canada 2023
- TU Munich Scholarships, Germany 2022-2023
- Albany University Fellowships, USA 2023
- Oxford University Clarendon Fully Funded Scholarships, UK 2023
- UOW Latest IPTA Scholarships, Australia 2023
All costs associated with the scholarship, including airfare, lodging, stipends, medical bills, and tuition, will be paid. In terms of education, Japan is consistently rated among the top ten nations. Below are the information for the MEXT Titech University Scholarship in Japan 2023.
More About Tokyo Institute of Technology
A national research institution called Tokyo Institute of Technology (TIT) is situated in Japan’s Greater Tokyo Area. Tokyo Tech is the largest university in Japan devoted to science and technology, one of the original five Designated National Universities, and was chosen by the Japanese government as a Top Type university of the Top Global University Project. It is often regarded as one among Japan’s most elite institutions.
The main campus of Tokyo Tech is situated in Okayama, on the border between Meguro and Ota, with its main entrance looking out toward Okayama Station. In Tamachi and Suzukakedai, there are more campuses.
More than 40 departments and research centres are divided throughout Tokyo Tech’s 6 schools. For the 2015–2016 academic year, Tokyo Tech enrolled 4,734 undergraduate and 1,464 graduate students. Around 1,100 professors work there. Hideki Shirakawa, PhD, a recipient of the Chemistry Nobel Prize, attended the Tokyo Institute of Technology.
For those interested in earning a master’s or PhD, Tokyo Tech offers intense programmes. The programmes, known as the Tokyo Tech’s International Graduate Program, are aimed at foreign students with excellent academic potential but do not speak Japanese.
The majority of Tokyo Tech’s faculty members deliver lectures and seminars in English. Programs might begin in April or October. Students that perform academically may apply for scholarships from the Japanese Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology. Public financing is also available for these courses.
MEXT Titech University Scholarship Summery
- Country: Japan
- University: Tokyo Institute of Technology
- Course Level: Master’s Program, Doctoral
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: December 7th, 2022
First Comes First (Financial Benefits)
If you have been awarded for Titech University Scholarship. Then it will cover the following expenses:
Tokyo Tech MEXT University Recommendation Scholarship will Cover:
- Round-Trip Airfare to Japan.
- Monthly Stipend of JPY 147,000 for Master’s Program.
- Monthly Stipend of JPY 148,000 for Doctoral Program students.
- Free Application, Admission, or Tuition Fees.
- Applicants must hold the citizenship of a country that has diplomatic relations with Japan
- Applicants must have been born on or after April 2, 1985.
- Age: Applicants, in principle, must be 34 years old or younger as of April 1 of the first year of the MEXT Scholarship period.
- Persons who have successfully completed 16 years of education outside Japan or who are expected to do so by the day before the enrollment date
- Must be an Undergraduate Student if Applying For a Master’s.
- Must hold a Master’s Degree if Applying For a Doctoral.
- Those students whose language institute was in English can Submit English Proficiency Certificate from their University & they are exempted from Language Test.
- Mid-September to early December: The application period
- Early March: IGP(A) admission decision and recommendation of scholarship candidates from Tokyo Tech to MEXT
- July to August: The official announcement of successful scholarship candidates by MEXT.
The last date to apply online for the MEXT Titech University Scholarship in Japan 2023 is 7th December 2022
How to Apply
You need to apply online. All the application process is online and must be submitted to the University Portal. The Application Process and the Scholarship announcement are available in the link below.