The University of Melbourne is a major Australian university on a fully financed scholarship, you should read this article.
Because in this article, we will go over the University Scholarships, its benefits, and the application process step by step.
International students can apply for the University Scholarship 2022-2023, which is a fully funded scholarship. These scholarships are available for master’s and doctoral programmes. These scholarships cover the entire cost of tuition, as well as travel expenses, a living allowance of $31,200 a year, and academic expenses.
- Australian Museum Postgraduate Award 2022-23
- Newcastle University PhD Scholarships, UK-2022
- Latest Yale University Scholarships, USA-2022
- Copenhagen University Scholarship, Denmark-2022
- MEL Scholarship Trust Fund, Netherlands-2022
- Queen Elizabeth Latest Scholarships-2022
- Latest Masters & PhD MOFCOM Scholarship, China, 2022
- Neufert-Foundation Masters Scholarships, Germany, 2022
Hundreds of rewards are available at the University to recognise hard work and excellence as you progress through your programme. You can win prizes that will help you concentrate on your academics starting in your first year of undergraduate study, through internships, and all the way to your PhD. These rates will not only assist you while you study, but they will also become an important component of your CV.
The ‘Melbourne Model’ is designed for international flexibility, and over 1300 students are sent abroad each year for semester, year, or short-term intense programmes. Graduate students might engage for financing to engage research in other countries, participate in and publish research, or network with colleagues at major conferences.
Interesting Facts About The University Of Melbourne
The University is an Australian public research university located in Melbourne. It is Australia’s second oldest university, and the oldest in Victoria, having been founded in 1853. It has numerous sites throughout Victoria, with its main campus in Parkville, an inner neighborhood north of Melbourne’s central business area.
This University, founded in the 19th century by the colony of Victoria, is one of Australia’s six sandstone universities and a member of the Group of Eight, University 21, the McDonnell International Scholars Academy at Washington University, and the Association of Pacific Rim Universities.
Various residential colleges have been linked with the university since 1872, providing housing for students and faculty as well as academic, athletic, and cultural programmes. On campus and in the surrounding suburbs, twelve colleges are located.
The Walter and Eliza Hall Institute of Medical Research, the Florey Institute of Neuroscience and Mental Health, the Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, and the Grattan Institute are just a few of the institutes and research centers affiliated with the university. The Melbourne Business School, Melbourne Law School, and Melbourne Medical School are three of the university’s fifteen graduate schools that are highly respected.
In 2022, the University of Melbourne was ranked first in Australia and 32nd globally by Times Higher Education, while it was ranked 35th globally by the Academic Ranking of World Universities (both first in Australia and the whole of Oceania). The university is ranked 37th internationally and second in Australia in the QS World University Rankings 2022.
The University of Melbourne has produced four Australian prime ministers and five governors-general. The University of Melbourne has had the most Nobel Laureates teach, study, and research of any Australian university, with eight.
The coat of arms of the university is a blue shield with a white portrayal of “Victory” holding her laurel wreath over the stars of the Southern Cross. A scroll beneath the shield has the inscription Postera crescam laude (“Later I shall grow by praise” or, more loosely, “We shall grow in the regard of future generations”). ego postera crescam laude recens is a Latin phrase from Horace’s Odes.
- Level of Study: Masters, PhD
- Institution(s): University of Melbourne
- Study in: Australia
- Opportunity Focus Areas: Please visit graduate course pages to find all the available courses.
- Program Period:
- 2 years for students undertaking a Master by research degree
- Up to 3.5 years for students undertaking a Doctoral degree
- Deadline: If you have applied for a graduate research course by the application closing date for that course, you will be automatically considered for the Graduate Research Scholarships.
University of Melbourne Scholarship 2022 will provide the recipient with the following benefits:
- Full fee offset for up to two years for students undertaking a Masters by Research degree or up to four years for students undertaking a doctoral degree.
- Living allowance of $31,200 per year pro rata (2020 full-time study rate) for up to two years for students undertaking a Masters by Research degree or up to 3.5 years for students undertaking a doctoral degree. The living allowance may be indexed annually and includes limited paid sick, maternity and parenting leave.
- Relocation grant of $2000 for students moving from States or Territories other than Victoria or $3000 for students moving from outside Australia.
- Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) Single Membership for international students who require a student visa to study in Australia.
Eligibility Criteria for University of Melbourne Scholarship
To qualify for University of Melbourne Scholarship, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries.
- Have applied for and meet the entry requirements for a Master or Doctorate by research degree at the University of Melbourne or be currently enrolled in a graduate research degree at the University of Melbourne.
How to Apply for University of Melbourne Scholarship 2022?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for University of Melbourne Scholarship:
- Step 1: Choose your course
- Step 2: Check eligibility and fees
- Step 3: Prepare your documentation
- Step 4: Apply with Melbourne
- Step 5: Be assessed and wait for offers
- Step 5: Plan for accommodation
To know more about University of Melbourne Scholarship, please visit official website: