Canada, go ahead and pursue your studies. It’s all good! The scholarship programme at McGill University is now accepting applications. In this article, we will go over the McGill University Scholarship, its benefits, and the application process in depth.
International students can apply for the McGill University Scholarships 2022, which are fully funded. Undergraduate, master’s, and doctoral students are eligible for this scholarship. This scholarship offers undergraduates up to $8,500 in funding, as well as masters and PhD students a small stipend.
- 2022-2023 | PhD International Graduate Award in Singapore | A*STAR
- Arturo Falaschi Postdoctoral Fellowships | ICGEB | Italy | India | South Africa | 2022-2023
- The Queensland University Science International Scholarship | Undergraduate / Masters | Australia | 2022-2023
- Leiden University Excellence Scholarship | Masters | Netherlands | 2022
- Australian Museum AMF/AMRI Postgraduate Award | Masters / PhD | Australia | 2022
McGill University Scholarships are available to international students from around the world who plan to study at McGill University in Canada for the academic year 2022-2023. Undergraduate students will receive up to $8,500 in scholarships, while masters and PhD students would receive small bursaries.
The program’s purpose is to increase access to the University for those who are financially challenged by augmenting other funding sources such as government aid, Indigenous Band Support Funding, part-time job, parental support, and other sources of funding.
Similarly, the Scholarships & Student Aid Office manages an In-Course Financial Aid Program that offers small loans and/or bursaries to presently enrolled graduate students who require financial support.
McGill University is committed to assisting qualified undergraduate students who require financial aid in their academic pursuits. The University’s Entrance Bursary Program offers financial assistance to students from low- and moderate-income families who demonstrate financial need. All newly admitted, first-year, first-degree students, as well as newly accepted, first-year undergraduates entering professional programmes in medicine and law, are eligible to apply.
- Level of Study: Undergraduate, Masters, PhD
- Institution(s): McGill University
- Study in: Canada
- Deadline: Admission Deadlines
- Courses Offered: Full-time Degree Programs
- Program Period: According to the program.
These scholarships will provide up to $8,500 for undergraduate and modest amount of bursaries to masters and PhD students.
Eligibility Criteria for McGill University Scholarships
To be eligible for McGill University Scholarships, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
- Enroll in a full-time degree program at the University.
- Demonstrate financial need, including the intention to apply for government student aid and/or Indigenous Band Support Funding.
- Apply for and accept the maximum available government student aid for which they are eligible
- be in satisfactory academic standing
How to Apply for McGill University Scholarships?
Please follow the following instructions to apply for McGill University Scholarships:
- To apply for the award, aspirants are needed to register in an undergraduate/Masters degree program at the university.
- International (non-US) students who wish to apply to the Entrance Bursary Program from the University must submit a CSS Profile in addition to the McGill Minerva aid application.
- Students may apply for In-course Financial Aid anytime during the academic year, as the need arises. Applications are always for the current academic year (September to August) and are available August of each year.
To know more about McGill University Scholarships, please visit Official Website.