In Sweden, continue your studies. There’s good news! The International Scholarship at Linköping University (LiU) is presently open.
We will go through the details of this scholarship programme, its perks, and the application process step by step in this article.
The Linköping University (LiU) International Scholarship 2022-2023 is a master’s scholarship for international students that is partially funded. This scholarship grants a 25%, 50%, or 75% reduction in tuition prices.
- Orange Knowledge Program, Netherlands-2022
- Raydon Masters & PhD Scholarship,Australia-2022
- S P Jain School of Global Scholarships-2022
- Chinese Government Master/PhD Scholarship-2022
- Visible Music College Scholarships, USA-2022
On a fully-funded Swedish Institute scholarship, you could pursue a master’s degree in Sweden. The Liu International Scholarship is designed to help students from countries outside of the European Union/European Economic Area who have significant educational potential.
Many of Linköping University’s innovative educational programmes have a distinct industry focus that leads to qualification, such as physicians, educators, economists, and technicians.
Linköping University’s Institute of Technology, or Tekniska högskolan vid Linköpings universitet, is the university’s faculty of science and engineering, located in Linköping and Norrköping, Sweden. LiTH has had tight relations with the Swedish transport and electronics industry in general, and Ericsson and SAAB in particular, since its inception in 1969. The faculty has 1,400 employees, including 125 professors and 470 PhD-qualified lecturers. More than 12,000 students are enrolled, with more than half enrolled in post-graduate studies.
Information technology, industrial engineering and management, materials technology, biomedical engineering, applied physics, production engineering, and electronics are among the fields where LiTH conducts research and education. In collaboration with industry, interdisciplinary techniques and applied science are pursued.
The university conducts world-leading, cross-border research in close collaboration with business and society, including materials, IT and hearing. In the same spirit, Linköping University, LiU, offers a large number of innovative educations, not least many professional educations for, for example, doctors, teachers, graduate economists and civil engineers.
The university has 32,400 students and 4,100 employees at four campuses who together seek answers to contemporary complex questions. The students are among the most sought after in the labor market and according to international rankings, LiU is among the foremost in the world.
LiU became a university in 1975 and renewal is our only tradition.
- Level of Study: Masters
- Institution(s): Linköping University
- Study in: Sweden
- Opportunity Focus Areas: Click here to find all the available programs.
- Program Period: Depends on the selected program.
- Deadline: April 12, 2022 (annual)
Linköping University International Scholarships Sweden provides the recipient with the following benefits:
- The tuition fees for a student awarded an LIU International Scholarship are reduced by 25, 50 or 75%.
- The scholarship covers the total tuition fee or part of the tuition fee. If the scholarship covers part of the tuition fee, the student must pay the outstanding amount (=the remainder of the fee) no later than the payment deadline.
Eligibility Criteria for Linköping University International Scholarships Sweden
To be eligible for Linköping University International Scholarships Sweden, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: International students (outside the European Union/European Economic Area and Switzerland) are eligible for this master’s scholarship.
- Students who have applied for a master’s program at Linköping University
- You applied before the time limit of entry time, and
- Students do not need to pay application and tuition fees if they are citizens of a country within the EU/EEA or Switzerland, permanent Swedish residents, exchange students (from all countries), and Ph.D. students.
- Citizens from countries outside the European Union (EU), European Economic Area (EEA) and Switzerland must pay application and tuition fees for higher education in Sweden.
How to Apply for Linköping University International Scholarships?
Please follow below important points to avail this scholarship:
- If you are exempt from paying fees, you must provide documentation of your citizenship status (and fee-exempt status) in order for your application to be processed.
- You selected a master program at Linköping University as your first priority (ranked as number 1 of 4).
- You have been admitted to your first choice in the first notification of the election results.
- The student must inform Linköping University in writing if he/she is no longer required to pay tuition fees.
To know more about Linköping University International Scholarships Sweden, please visit Official Website.