Begin your academic study in Italy. There’s good news! A scholarship at the University of Bologna is now available.
We will go through the details of this scholarship, its perks, and the application process step by step in this article.
International students can apply for the University of Bologna Scholarship 2022-2023, which is completely financed. This scholarship is available to studies pursuing undergraduate and master’s degrees. The recipient of this scholarship will receive a study stipend of €11,000 gross for Unibo Action 2) and tuition cost exemptions for Unibo Action 1.
- Australian Museum Postgraduate Award 2022-23
- Latest Yale University Scholarships, USA-2022
- MEL Scholarship Trust Fund, Netherlands-2022
- Queen Elizabeth Latest Scholarships-2022
- Latest Masters & PhD MOFCOM Scholarship, China, 2022
- Neufert-Foundation Masters Scholarships, Germany, 2022
The University of Bologna currently paves the path for innovation in several areas, including its presence throughout the territory, international view, research, programme catalogue, and information services. The University of Bologna has been picked by 87,590 students for the academic year 2019/2020, making it Italy’s most popular university. On the campuses of Bologna, Cesena, Forli, Ravenna, and Rimini, teaching and extracurricular activities take up 1,162,506.81 m2 of space.
The University of Bologna offers 232 degree programmes (academic year 2020/2021), 84 of which are international and 68 of which are taught in English. In addition, the university offers 48 PhD programmes (for the academic year 2019/2020), 53 specialisation schools, and 86 first and second-level professional master’s programmes, 14 of which are international.
The University of Bologna (UNIBO) is a research university in Bologna, Italy. Its Italian name is Alma Mater Studiorum – Università di Bologna. It is the world’s oldest university in continuous operation, and the first university in the sense of a higher-learning and degree-awarding institute, as the term universitas was coined upon its founding. It was founded in 1088 by an organised guild of students (thus studiorum).
It frequently ranks top in national, European, and international rankings, both overall and for specific subjects. It has drawn a large number of researchers, intellectuals, and students from all over Italy and the world since its inception, establishing itself as one of the most important international learning centres.
It was the first institution of higher learning to use the term universitas to describe the companies of students and masters, which came to define the Bologna institution (particularly its famous law school). The motto Alma Mater Studiorum (“Nourishing mother of studies”) and the year A.D. 1088 are on the university’s logo, and it has about 86,500 students in its 11 schools. It has campuses in Cesena, Forl, Ravenna, and Rimini, as well as an international branch centre in Buenos Aires, Argentina. It also features a prestigious school known as the Collegio Superiore di Bologna. Bononia University Press is a partner publisher of the University of Bologna.
Bettisia Gozzadini, the first woman to earn a university degree and teach at a university, and Laura Bassi, the first woman to earn both a doctorate in science and a salaried position as a university professor, both attended the University of Bologna.
- Level of Study: Undergraduate, Masters
- Institution(s): University of Bologna
- Study in: Italy
- Courses Offered: First, Single, and Second Cycle Degree Programs offered at the University.
- Deadline: March 31, 2022 / April 30, 2022
University of Bologna Scholarship provides the recipient with the following benefits:
- Study grants of €11,000 gross (Unibo Action 2);
- Tuition fee waivers (Unibo Action 1).
Eligibility Criteria for University of Bologna Scholarship
To be eligible for University of Bologna Scholarship, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Required Languages: English
- Eligible Countries: All World Countries
- You are in possession of (or about to obtain) a valid qualification for access to your chosen degree programme, issued by an Institution outside of the Italian education system. Students holding a diploma issued by an Italian school established outside Italy can apply as well.
- You will take one of the following tests by the application deadline:
– if you are interested in registering in a First or Single Cycle Degree Programme, the SAT and/or TOLC test
– if you are interested in registering in a Second Cycle Degree Programme, the GRE test.
- You are less than 30 years old upon the deadline of the call for application.
How to Apply for University of Bologna Scholarship?
Please follow the following instructions to avail this scholarship:
- It is important to read the terms of submission for the year 2022-2023 and visit the main website to access the application online and learn the steps of submission.
- Choose a program from among the programs available to you in the university and follow the admission requirements in each program, taking into account the different deadlines for submission, from one program to another. You can find all the list of programs here
- Application for the grant must be submitted before deadlines by creating an account on the studenti site.
To know more about University of Bologna Scholarship, please visit Official Website.