The KILLAM Postdoctoral Research Fellowship having good news for International students are invited for Fellowship. We will go over the details of KILLAM Postdoctoral Research fellowship, its benefits, and the application process step by step in this article.
International students are eligible to apply for the KILLAM Postdoctoral Research Fellowship 2022. The KILLAM Postdoctoral Research scholarship includes a $50,000 annual stipend for a maximum of two years, as well as a $4,000 travel research allowance over two years and numerous other benefits.
- Latest NATO Defense College Fellowships, Italy, 2022
- KILLAM Postdoctoral Research Fellowship, Canada, 2022
- ECTRIMS Postdoctoral Research Fellowship, Europe, 2022
- Sir Henry Wellcome Latest Postdoctoral Fellowships, UK, 2022
- Schlumberger Foundation Latest PhD & Postdoctoral Fellowships, 2022
- Aga Khan Foundation Latest Scholarships, 2022
- Latest Postdoctoral A*Star International fellowship, Singapore, 2022
- Scholarships in China, Fully Funded, 2022-2023
The Killam Scholarship was established in memory of Izaak Walton Killam by his wife, Dorothy Johnston Killam, through her will and gifts made during her lifetime. Killam main goal is to help five Canadian universities and the Canada Council for the Arts with advanced education and research.
The Izaak Walton Killam Memorial Fund for Advanced Studies awards the UBC Killam Postdoctoral Research Fellowships every year in most fields of study. Mrs. Killam hoped that people selected for fellowships would “be motivated to support the development of learning or gain distinction in the industry.”
About Killam Scholarship
The Izaak Walton Killam Scholarship and Prize Programs were founded in his memory through the Will of his wife, Dorothy Johnston Killam, and gifts made during her lifetime. Killam main objective is to fund advanced education and research at five Canadian universities as well as the Canada Council for the Arts.
Annually, the Izaak Walton Killam Memorial Fund for Advanced Studies awards UBC Killam Postdoctoral Research Fellowships in most fields of research. Mrs. Killam wished for persons who were chosen to receive fellowships to: “be likely to contribute to the progress of knowledge or to achieve professional distinction A Killam scholar shouldn’t be a one-dimensional individual… The basis for special distinction in intelligence should be good character.”
For KILLAM Postdoctoral Research Fellowship applicant submits out an application form and arranges for all required documentation to be delivered to the UBC department or unit to whom the application is being made. Each department or unit at UBC establishes its own deadline for receiving applications. To find out when their application deadline is, applicants may contact their UBC department.
Killam Scholarship Summary
- Level of Study: Postdoctoral
- Institution(s): University of British Colombia
- Study in: Canada
- Opportunity Focus Areas: For a list of courses offered, please see:
- Program Period: One- two years
- Deadline: November, 2022
Killam Scholarship Coverage
KILLAM Postdoctoral Research Fellowship provides the recipient with the following benefits:
- An annual stipend of $50,000 for a maximum of two years
- A travel research allowance of $4,000 over two years.
Eligibility Criteria for KILLAM Postdoctoral Research Fellowship
To be eligible for KILLAM Postdoctoral Research Fellowship, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All World Countries
- Must not have pursued PhD-level studies at any campus of the University of British Columbia.
- Must have completed all requirements of their PhD no more than 24 months prior to the anticipated fellowship start date.
- Must not currently hold a tenure-track or continuing faculty position at a university or college. Applicants who currently hold a temporary, term or non-tenure track faculty appointments are eligible to apply.
How to Apply for KILLAM Postdoctoral Research Fellowship?
Please follow the steps to avail KILLAM Postdoctoral Research Fellowship:
- Make or obtain a copy of your original academic records
- Send them to the home university, and ask your home university to:
- verify that the photocopies are consistent with their records
- attest that the copies are true and stamp them with an official university stamp
- put the attested, stamped photocopies in sealed envelopes endorsed by the Registrar
- Submit the sealed, endorsed envelopes to the Faculty of Graduate & Postdoctoral Studies, attention Killam Postdocs, 6371 Crescent Road, Vancouver BC V6T 1Z2.
- Inquiries about the Killam Postdoctoral Research Fellowship can be directed to [email protected].
To know more about KILLAM Postdoctoral Research Fellowship, please visit Official Website.