In conjunction with FUNED, Jonkoping University is pleased to offer the Scholarships for Mexican Students. Scholarship applications are now being accepted in Sweden for the academic year 2022-2023.
FUNED, a private running foundation that encourages the professional careers of future Mexican leaders, is funding this scholarship provided at Jonkoping University in Sweden. The scholarship is only available for master’s degree programmes in business or engineering. The scholarship covers 30% of the tuition rate. To be eligible for the scholarship, candidates must have at least one year of experience.
Jonkoping University, formerly Högskolan I Jönköping, is a non-profit Swedish university institution based in the city of Jönköping in the Swedish province of Smland. SUHF ranks 127th among the Best Global Universities and is a member of the European University Association and the Association of Swedish Higher Education.
- UEBS MBA Diversity Scholarships, UK 2023
- Brunel University London Scholarships 2023
- UniSA MF & MH Scholarships, Australia 2023
- U Southampton Scholarships, UK 2023
- UM Berdie and Irvin Scholarships, Canada 2023
Why should you choose Jonkoping University as your university of choice?
Jonkoping Institution is a world-class university in the heart of Sweden, noted for student entrepreneurship, cutting-edge research, and success in bridging the gap between knowledge and society while nurturing tomorrow’s leaders. Its mission is to encourage, undertake, and disseminate high-quality academic research on themes related to family entrepreneurship and ownership.
More About Jonkoping University
Jönköping University (JU), formerly Högskolan I Jönköping, is a non-profit Swedish university college based in the city of Jönköping in the Swedish province of Smland.
The European University Association (EUA) and the Association of Swedish Higher Education, SUHF, are both members of Jonkoping University.
Jonkoping University is one of three private higher education institutions in Sweden that has the authority to grant doctoral degrees in certain fields, such as social sciences. JU operates under a contract with the Swedish government and adheres to national degree norms and quality standards.
The university is structured as a corporate group, with the Jönköping University Foundation as the parent organisation and six wholly owned subsidiaries: the School of Health and Welfare, the School of Education and Communication, the Jönköping International Business School, the School of Engineering, Jönköping University Enterprise and University Services.
Study administration, studies and career counselling, IT service, caretaker’s office, communication and marketing, as well as accounting and human resource administration are all provided by University Services.
The Jonkoping University Campus is located in Jönköping’s city centre, on the western shore of Munksjön Lake and not far from the south coast of Vättern Lake, about a five-minute walk from the Central Station.
Jonkoping University Scholarship Description
- University or Organization: Jonkoping University
- Department: Business School or School of Engineering
- Course Level: Master
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Sweden.
- Application Deadline: The application process is open. All students can apply as per their convenience and preference. However, it is suggested to submit their applications as soon as possible and observe course-specific application deadlines.
- Eligible Countries: Mexico.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The applicants can apply for master’s degree programmes in Business Administration, Economics, Finance, Digital Business, Marketing, Supply Chain, Engineering, and Computer Science offered at the Jonkoping University.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have enrolled in a Master’s programme offered by Jönköping International Business School or the School of Engineering at Jönköping University.
- The applicants must have a minimum of 1 year of work experience.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants need to apply online for admission at Jonkoping University. Then, to apply for the scholarship, the applicants need to register themselves on the FUNED website.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Bachelor’s Diploma from a recognized university
- Transcripts of completed courses and grades
- Thesis, independent work, or equivalent from your bachelor’s degree
- Proof of English proficiency
- A copy of your passport
- Letter of Motivation
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a relevant bachelor’s degree qualification.
- Language Requirement: The students must meet the English language requirements of the university.
The selected winners of the scholarship programme will be offered an award equivalent to 30% of the tuition fee for the duration of the programme at Jonkoping University.