International students interested in pursuing undergraduate or postgraduate studies at University of Strathclyde in the UK for the academic year 2022-2023 can apply for University of Strathclyde Performance Sports Scholarships. The University of Strathclyde Performance Sport Scholarship programme aims to provide excellent student-athletes with the opportunity to pursue a dual career, earning their degree while also pursuing their athletic goals.
- 2022-2023 | PhD International Graduate Award in Singapore | A*STAR
- Arturo Falaschi Postdoctoral Fellowships | ICGEB | Italy | India | South Africa | 2022-2023
- The Queensland University Science International Scholarship | Undergraduate / Masters | Australia | 2022-2023
- Leiden University Excellence Scholarship | Masters | Netherlands | 2022
- Australian Museum AMF/AMRI Postgraduate Award | Masters / PhD | Australia | 2022
Academic flexibility, world-class sports science and medical support, and financial aid for training and competition expenditures are all goals of the programme. The Performance Sport Scholarship programme is offered on a one-year renewable basis, depending on the annual review of applicants by the Performance Sport Panel. Performance Sport Scholars receive a comprehensive support package worth up to £4,750 each year, which is funded possible by generous donations from the University of Strathclyde Alumni Community.
- Level of Study: Masters
- Institution(s): Dublin City University Business School
- Study in: Ireland
- Opportunity Focus Areas: Digital Marketing
- Program Period: Up to two years
- Deadline: June, 2022
John Thompson Scholarship will provide full waiver in the tuition fees. Participants benefit from a combination of exposure to cutting edge research, academic rigor, industry practice and applied workshop and projects. Lectures are delivered by experienced international and Irish experts from industry and practice, in areas such as data analytics and visualisation, digital advertising and communication, and digital marketing strategy.
Eligibility Criteria for John Thompson Scholarship
To be eligible for John Thompson Scholarship, candidates must fulfill following requirements:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
- Students must possess a First Class Honours (1.1) Degree.
- Additionally, candidates applying for John Thompson Scholarship, must have an interest in and understanding of media, marketing, business, and journalism.
- Similarly, students should meet the academic and other entry requirements of the MSc program
How to Apply for John Thompson Scholarship?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for John Thompson Scholarship:
Submissions should be sent to the Group Head for Marketing at DCU Business School Professor Edgar Morgenroth via email at [email protected] before deadline
- Also, a statement of motivation and suitability for the scholarship in at most 250 words.
- A copy of their academic transcript/proof of final degree award
To apply and know more about John Thompson Scholarship, please visit the Official Website.