We are excited to offer up to three Assistant Professor Positions in Finance at the (JIBS) Jonkoping International Business School. Applications are presently being accepted by the university for the academic year 2022–2023.
To be eligible, applicants must have a keen interest in both teaching and conducting research that has an impact on both academics and practitioners. The candidates should be well-versed in communication techniques and have a distinct academic focus.
In Jönköping, in central-south Sweden, there is a business school called Jonkoping International Business School. JIBS offers degrees in business administration, economics, informatics, statistics, and commercial law at the bachelor’s, master’s, and doctorate levels. Among the areas of concentration at the school are entrepreneurship, ownership, and rejuvenation. There is a culture at the school that supports student entrepreneurship, and numerous enterprises are started each year.
- UOW Latest IPTA Scholarships, Australia 2023
- Georgian College Awards, Canada 2022-2023
- National Scholarship Program, Slovakia 2023
- PKU Yenching Academy Scholarships, China 2023
- Gates Cambridge Scholarships, UK 2023
- Global Korea Undergraduate Scholarships-2023
- EMJMD Reputed Scholarship 2023
- MEXT Titech University Scholarships, Japan 2023
- Government of Ireland Scholarships 2022-2023
- Russian Government Scholarships 2023
Why enrol in classes at the Jonkoping International Business School (JIBS)?
Among Swedish business and economics instructors, A JIBS has the highest rate of exchange studies. At JIBS, incoming exchange students are closely interwoven with programme participants. They connect at extracurricular events run by the JIBS Student Association and take classes together.
More About Jonkoping International Business School (JIBS)
A business school called Jönköping International Business School (JIBS) is situated in Jönköping, in central southern Sweden. The university has entrepreneurship, ownership, and rejuvenation as its core areas.
With 30% of teachers and 45% of students hailing from outside Sweden, 128 partner institutions worldwide, and a reputation for excellence in entrepreneurship and family business research, JIBS is renowned for its global education and research environment. There is a culture at the school that supports student entrepreneurship, and numerous enterprises are started every year.
The Center for Family Entrepreneurship and Ownership, the Media Management and Transformation Center, and the Center for Entrepreneurship and Spatial Economics are three of the school’s research centres.
The institution is a part of the 1994-founded Jönköping University Foundation. In the fields of business administration, economics, informatics, statistics, and commercial law, JIBS grants bachelor’s, master’s, and doctorate degrees.
EQUIS and AACSB have both accredited JIBS since March 2015 and December 2015, respectively.
Numerous undergraduate and graduate programmes are available at JIBS in both Swedish and English. Every year, the students at JIBS create new firms, frequently in the Science Park in Jönköping, which collaborates closely with the school.
This fosters an entrepreneurial culture among the students. Working with industry is prioritised heavily. As one of the first schools in Scandinavia to provide complete programmes in English at all levels, the school has been a leader in advancing internationalisation.
One of the first institutions to accept equally qualified Swedish and non-Swedish students into its programmes. It is the top-ranked institution in Sweden for exchange programmes, and in some programmes, 85% of students spend a semester studying abroad.
JIBS Position Description
- University or Organization: Jonkoping International Business School (JIBS)
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Associate Professor
- Award: Salary
- Number of Awards: 3
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic or International
- The award can be taken in Sweden.
- Application Deadline: Applications must be received by 14 August 2022 11:59 PM CEST.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in Business Administration, business economics, entrepreneurship, finance, and financial economics.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- You have documented teaching expertise and experience and have taken a course in teaching and learning in higher education (or acquired the knowledge through experience). You have a strong research profile. Furthermore, you have proven abilities to interact with business and society and have demonstrated an ability to plan, organize and prioritize work effectively.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the scholarships, applicants must have to complete the application form at the Jonkoping International Business School.
- Supporting Documents: Attachments are preferred in PDF form and must include:
- A personal cover letter motivates your suitability and interest in the position.
- A complete CV including attested credentials, academic experience, and a publication list.
- It is attested certificates/diplomas.
- A pedagogic portfolio.
- Course evaluations.
- Three professional references.
- Five academic publications and your dissertation.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must hold a PhD in Business Administration, Economics, or Finance in a relevant subject.
- Language Requirement: The applicants must have fluent in written and spoken English and have excellent communication skills.
The Jonkoping International Business School will offer a monthly salary to the selected candidates a position as Assistant Professors with permanent and full-time positions in Sweden.